Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Z's Life & Times Presents: Day in the Life of Adrien Broner (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrian "You know" Broner

Comment

lol,Broner said "how the hell Gamboa gonna beat me when he gotta take a drug and gets dropped in every fight and that the drugs (PEDS)don`t help his chin".

He also said Gamboa shoot what ever in his ahole or where-ever,Gamboa still not gonna beat him.

Comment

He said demarco was as slow as cold syrup lol

Comment

lol at someone punching him in cali.Maybe my boy maniac

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            lol,Broner said "how the hell Gamboa gonna beat me when he gotta take a drug and gets dropped in every fight and that the drugs (PEDS)don`t help his chin".

He also said Gamboa shoot what ever in his ahole or where-ever,Gamboa still not gonna beat him.
            Hopefully he proves to us he can beat Gamboa (which i think he would).

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              lol at someone punching him in cali.Maybe my boy maniac
              That's messed up you calling your boy a coward like that. Only a coward would hit someone from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                That's messed up you calling your boy a coward like that. Only a coward would hit someone from behind.
                huh????????I didnt call anybody a coward

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen this. I like how he puts it all on the line by comparing him self to ATG's and that this is his era. Also liked how he said Floyd's window is closing soon and Floyd is fighting in his era. Good to hear they are talking about moving up to 140 by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    huh????????I didnt call anybody a coward
                    In a way, you did. You just didn't or still don't realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      In a way, you did. You just didn't or still don't realize it.
                      i was just playing bro.Maybe it was a flip,black,mex I wasint there.
                      Take it ez vato

Comment

Working...
                      X