No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos,

I think your mother is a wonderful woman. As for you, give me a minute.

I would love for you to have a son that turns out gay. Love, love, love.

Comment

• Young money,

I think Chaos has serious issues. You shouldn't flatter someone like that.

Hís posts almost warrant sympathy. It's almost as if I can feel him wanting to crack open the closet door. He could be missing out on a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasons0660 View Post
        Chaos,

I think your mother is a wonderful woman. As for you, give me a minute.

I would love for you to have a son that turns out gay. Love, love, love.
        I do not wish it for the son. His father would probably beat him to death for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          I do not wish it for the son. His father would probably beat him to death for it.
          To be fair, if my son turned out like Chaos I'd probably beat him to death.

Comment

• ****phobes have all sorts of arguments. Some base their arguments against ****sexuality on the Bible, some base them on absurd hypotheticals, some base them on the ewww factor. It's a potpourri of ignorance.

Absurd hypotheticals are particularly hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh at the notion that all men might turn gay and thus cease reproducing. LOL. In the real world, it would never happen. The assumption underlying such a hypothetical is that men would find ****sexual relationships so attractive, they'd all be seduced into them. LOL.

While I think it's possible for a straight-identifying man to have latent ****sexual feelings, I hardly think he is going to suddenly stop having sex with women simply because his buddy Mario has a better-shaped ass than his wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              so when you came out to your family that you were straight did you think it was everyone's business? who cares. who cares what your digging. anyone who has a problem if he or she is straight gay or bi is pure ignorant
              Straight people come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasons0660 View Post
                ****phobes have all sorts of arguments. Some base their arguments against ****sexuality on the Bible, some base them on absurd hypotheticals, some base them on the ewww factor. It's a potpourri of ignorance.

Absurd hypotheticals are particularly hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh at the notion that all men might turn gay and thus cease reproducing. LOL. In the real world, it would never happen. The assumption underlying such a hypothetical is that men would find ****sexual relationships so attractive, they'd all be seduced into them. LOL.

While I think it's possible for a straight-identifying man to have latent ****sexual feelings, I hardly think he is going to suddenly stop having sex with women simply because his buddy Mario has a better-shaped ass than his wife.
                Lol QFT

This guy's dumb arguments can be summarized this way. Keep in mind he conceded that it's the actions of ****sexuals that are immoral, not necessarily their nature.

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
                2. If everyone on Earth chose to be practicing ****sexuals, we'd go extinct
                3. Therefore, practicing ****sexuality is wrong.

Here's a simple way of illustrating how stupid that is:

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
                2. If everyone on Earth chose to wear condoms during sex, we'd go extinct
                3. Therefore, practicing safe sex is wrong.

I rest my case: chaos is an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  So according to your logic if a little girl gets molested by an adult man that means heterosexuality is bad.
                  no it was a question

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Here we go again, when there's nothing left to say, when there's no way to refute an argument, what do the f@g loving pc police resort to....? Gay jokes lol. You lot are so predictable. You're the second one to do it in this thread, how very original of you.
                    Just for fun though, let's assume for the sake of argument that everything you say about me is true. How does that negate any of the points I've made?

Fyi, learn the definition of the terms you use before spouting them off. I know you want to use big words cause you think it makes you look smart, but when you use them incorrectly you come off looking like a bigger idiot.
                    I see your still on here spewing your hatred. But I have to give you credit because you attempt to cover up your hatred by using fancy Latin terms and by telling us all that you are being personally attacked. Because you somehow think that you have outwitted the opened minded people amongst us.

Your approach may be different but in reality your argument is the same as most of the other closed minded folks that I have had discussions with on the subject of ****sexuality. They always say it is a mental defect or try to compare it to unacceptable behaviors in our culture such as incest. And my personal favorite and what I believe is the silliest amongst them that they cannot reproduce. I figured you would like that one for obvious reasons.

However, when its all said and done they usually let there real reason seep through and you are really no different. You see your hatred is displayed by your consistent use of the word f@g. And unless you are referring to British cigarettes you consistently use that derogatory hateful term about a group of people that you most likely have never even had a conversation with.

And yet you state that you are being attacked when you yourself use such a hateful word to attack a whole group of people. In my eyes its just plain old hatred regardless of how many Latin terms you throw into the equation in a weak attempt to cover it up.

And when I asked you about the use of the word this is what you said. I am paraphrasing but it was something along the lines of you use the word because it is easier. I not positive but I assume you use f@g because it is easier to type then the word ****sexual? So are we to assume that you also uses the N word or wet back because it is easier to type or say then African-American or Mexican? Or if you happen to be black do you use derogatory terms for caucasion people? I have no way of knowing this. But it surely wouldn't surprise me because the mentally is the same and that its all based on ignorance and hatred is hatred.

I also find it rather odd that you would spend so much time and energy comparing ****sexuality with incest and pedophilia. And then state that you don't care about ****sexuality as long as it happens behind closed doors. And since you so eloquently attempted to compare ****sexuality with incest and pedophilia as if they go hand and hand. Are we to assume that you are also okay with grown men raping children or with fathers raping their daughters and sons as long as it happens behind closed doors? I mean you make it sound that way so for their hope I hope you are not a parent. And if you do have children I will ad them to my prayers. Because you don't seem to care what goes on as long as its a secret.

I really did use to be like you and then I realized that I don't have to figure everything out. And that it also took way to much energy to hate. And I am not even sure if you realize but you are full of hate and I really do feel sorry for you. Because it must be tough going though life bearing that cross with such a closed mind and carrying all that hatred.

And if I could suggest one thing to you it would be that you better learn how to accept it. And you don't even have to understand or agree with it. Just open your mind enough to accept it. Because as much as you probably wish it would happen gay people aren't going anywhere. And if your not careful sooner or later your hatred may consume you.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 10-08-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• gay is in the eye of the beholder

Comment

Working...
                      X