No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spadafora Sentenced for Two Drunken Driving Counts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spadafora Sentenced for Two Drunken Driving Counts

Undefeated former lightweight titleholder was sentenced Tuesday to four days of “alternative confinement” after pleading guilty to two counts of driving under the influence and one count of driving with a suspended license, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. [Click Here To Read More]

Yet ANOTHER setback. I wonder how RJJ is taking the news.

Edit: didn't see that it only said 4 days lmao. Still though, Spadafora can't afford to mess up this late in his career, very little time to rebuild.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 09-27-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Damn Floyd's next fight is up in smoke.

Comment

Four days??? That ain't nothing..... I thought he was about to be sitting down for awhile

Comment

4 days is nothing , Come on HBO make Spadofora vs Keith Thurman for the Broner/Demarco undercard..

Comment

Spadafora dodged a bullet. 4 days for TWO drunken driving charges. Dude needs to get his **** together. His boxing days are numbered. He is getting old.

Comment

everybody needs to drink and drive every once in a while cut the dude some slack, O wait only four days they already did lol

Comment

I dont know what the problem is. Everyone drives better when theyre drunk its a fact

Comment

I thought the dude only just got out of prison recently? He must have a major self destruct urge.

Comment

Put this loser back in prison before he hurts somebody outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X