Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Khans new trainer be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmanuel Steward. He's done well with tall lanky fighters. I wish Paul Williams went to Steward too.

Comment

Steward would be the perfect coach for khan's style. Roach's system which is very offensive based is not for khan.

Comment

Emmanuel Steward. Khan needs to do what Wlad does. Use his reach and lenght which is pretty good for his weightclass; jab and move, protect his chin all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Steward would be the perfect coach for khan's style. Roach's system which is very offensive based is not for khan.
          That's exactly how it is.

Comment

Adam booth would be good for his style i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              Hopkins if he would train him. Hopkins was great at what Khan is garbage at,he has great ring IQ ,defense and can fight on the inside. I don't rate Booth but it seems like Khan may want to return to the UK to fight Euro bums for nice paydays and keep the money coming in. If he stays in the States and Golden Boy match him against good fighters he will get his head kicked in again. Lets face it he lost his last 2 fights and there is a lot better out there than Garcia and Peterson.
              Haha that is a great line. ''Hopkins is great at what Khan is garbage at'' Spot on.

Also highly disagree with you when you say you think Khan will go back home to fight Eurobums. Come on man, this is Amir Khan were talking about. He's always wanted to fight the best. Are you being serious? He'll always want to fight the best out there and he'll probably get KO'd a few more times along the way but that's just the type of warrior he is.

Brother Naazim IMO. He can teach him some ringsmarts which Khan has ZERO of.

Comment

Steward is slipping. If you want to keep him happy just throw 100 jabs a round and he will think you're doing great.

Comment

he needs a coach who can teach him basic defense anyone on that list will suffice

Comment

You cannot polish a turd.

No matter what he does, he will always be a glass jawed bum.

Comment

khan is an amazing talent. he should think carefully who he is going to pick. i personally think he should stay with roach. khan is a future atg

Comment

Working...
                      X