Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's Sky interview with the most humble fighter in boxing - Lamont Peterson (Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Peterson too - he's a cool dude. . . He came to bang, and fought the fight of his life. . I don't feel like calling it a robbery, because Peterson wasn't the ref or judges, and I hate to see guys come up short after puting everything on the line.

However, KING KHAAAAN clearly beat Peterson - I don't care how you want to play it - even if you justify the point deductions, Khan still should have won 113-112 AT WORST. . . I just can't find a way to give Peterson more than 5 rounds; realistically, he really only won 4 rounds.

Hopefully he can stick around at 140 and win some more titles after Khan sons him in the rematch, and moves up to 147 for bigger and better opportunities.

Comment

^ nah watch it with the sound off i scored it for khan the first time i watched it and peterson the next two times. its just a damn close fight peterson the champ fair and square. mad love for lamont i hope he beats khan in the rematch should be good.

Comment

Thanks Lamont is a humble guy he want him to beat Khan

Comment

Working...
        X