No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    I didn't think this was handled well. His transition of loyalty was improbably quick. They messed with his pride, but it's just as likely that kind of disrespect would alienate someone, especially given the long disconnect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      I didn't think this was handled well. His transition of loyalty was improbably quick. They messed with his pride, but it's just as likely that kind of disrespect would alienate someone, especially given the long disconnect.
      I thought it was handled as well as time allowed it to.

He wrote out an entire warning letter. Thought it out. Clearly conflicted.

Than burnt it. They couldn't really draw it out to much. He needed to make a quick choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I thought it was handled as well as time allowed it to.

He wrote out an entire warning letter. Thought it out. Clearly conflicted.

Than burnt it. They couldn't really draw it out to much. He needed to make a quick choice.
        I agree regarding the constraints of television. I just think this is one of those things that doesn't transition well due to them.

Comment

• Comment

• Snow looks like he went 12 with Alvarado.

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• Still don't know wtf was supposed to have happened to Snow when he got hit. Looked and sounded like a cutting hatchet blow, but he's alive and not horribly maimed so that can't be it. You'd think he got bludgeoned, but he has slashes all over his face (maybe from being dragged along the ground?).

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  that girl from house Tyrell is fine as fuck
                  I know bro. Margaery <3

Rofl @ dj Loras being jealous. Awesome episode.

Never liked Theon, ever.

Comment

• Littlefinger really thought he was ready for Boss Status, no i don't think so bro.

Comment

• Ether crashing in here after a night of partying no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X