Must suck to be a Floyd fan right now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    it downright comical to be honest

like i TRY to spur up some kind of anger and reply but i just end up laughing

its like little kids throwing a tantrum
    some of them have straight gone lost their damn minds tbh.

last night i saw a guy who tried to say corrales/castillo > morales/barrera

and more than a few have tried to play the floyd beat jmm better than pac did card.

insanity.

Comment

it's actually the complete oppisite as a matter of fact---this pacamania that's going on now is great for the sport---it's only going to make the fight that much bigger----you see folks, floyd has never been the all american hero---think about it----he's a black american fighter who embraces hip hop----manny is all class--humble---has a great smile--kind hearted---doesn't talk **** like floyd does----this is all well and good---and no, i'm not saying floyd being black has anything to do with it---i mean, him being american, but most of his country not supporting him like they did oscar and srl and ali and now manny--who's not even from this country---when has floyd ever been cheered over his opponent-----maybe when he fought in michigan twice in his career--back at 130 lbs....

the thing that makes me so proud of being a fan of this man in the ring, is his abbility to fight through the adversity and still dominate his opponent--which he will do to manny---let manny get all of the attention---floyd doesn't need attention---he's so in love in himself---and he loves them checks--that's all he needs---he knows all of this attention manny is getting won't mean **** when he gets in the ring, because the fans can't fight for him and won't fight for him---they'll cheer him no different than they cheered mosley, de la hoya, hatton, and jmm-------they even cheered judah when he fought floyd---floyd takes pride in taking the crowd out of the fight and leaving them in complete and utter awe of his methodical skill---like he did with gatti---

manny will be no different---because floyd sees manny and only manny, not the crowd---he welcomes it--which is why he can talk to the commentators while dominating a guy and i won't be shocked if he talked trash to larry merchant and dan raefael while pouncing on manny----lol--i can see that happening----

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        some of them have straight gone lost their damn minds tbh.

last night i saw a guy who tried to say corrales/castillo > morales/barrera

and more than a few have tried to play the floyd beat jmm better than pac did card.

insanity.

i'm waiting on a ***** to make a 'The Security Guard Floyd Beat Up Outweighed Him By 17lbs'

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          ... that Floyd refused to fight at welterweight
          Show proof that Floyd refused to fight Cotto or Margarito. Every factual article on the subject states something different. Why even make a statement when Arum crushes your theories? You do know who Arum is? Get your Google out. It's easy, go straight to the horses(Arum) mouth. So again, show some proof of your statements. Arum talks enough, you should be able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            it's actually the complete oppisite as a matter of fact---this pacamania that's going on now is great for the sport---it's only going to make the fight that much bigger----you see folks, floyd has never been the all american hero---think about it----he's a black american fighter who embraces hip hop----manny is all class--humble---has a great smile--kind hearted---doesn't talk **** like floyd does----this is all well and good---and no, i'm not saying floyd being black has anything to do with it---i mean, him being american, but most of his country not supporting him like they did oscar and srl and ali and now manny--who's not even from this country---when has floyd ever been cheered over his opponent-----maybe when he fought in michigan twice in his career--back at 130 lbs....

the thing that makes me so proud of being a fan of this man in the ring, is his abbility to fight through the adversity and still dominate his opponent--which he will do to manny---let manny get all of the attention---floyd doesn't need attention---he's so in love in himself---and he loves them checks--that's all he needs---he knows all of this attention manny is getting won't mean **** when he gets in the ring, because the fans can't fight for him and won't fight for him---they'll cheer him no different than they cheered mosley, de la hoya, hatton, and jmm-------they even cheered judah when he fought floyd---floyd takes pride in taking the crowd out of the fight and leaving them in complete and utter awe of his methodical skill---like he did with gatti---

manny will be no different---because floyd sees manny and only manny, not the crowd---he welcomes it--which is why he can talk to the commentators while dominating a guy and i won't be shocked if he talked trash to larry merchant and dan raefael while pouncing on manny----lol--i can see that happening----

Tua,

take this guy for example...he's been writing love letters about Floyd since the 8th round of PAC-Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
              Show proof that Floyd refused to fight Cotto or Margarito. Every factual article on the subject states something different. Why even make a statement when Arum crushes your theories? You do know who Arum is? Get your Google out. It's easy, go straight to the horses(Arum) mouth. So again, show some proof of your statements. Arum talks enough, you should be able to find it.
              He didn't fight them.

lol

There's no way the cash cow that deserves to have everything his way before he fights, and who is the biggest draw, is not gonna be able to fight anybody he wants.

If he wasn't scared of them, and he knew he could beat them, he would have proven it already. And he would be bragging about it today, when the whole world was begging him to prove it- even his fans..

and he didn't.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-16-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

floyd just fought one ww who ko'ed manny's last opponent, almost beat cotto, and joshua clottey? what has he done really? oh wait--he was giving margarito hell before he hurt his hand--tony=overrated----but when it comes to fighting manny--to manny fans--tony=stepping stone to all time great status for manny---had floyd fought margarito instead of baldomir he would have been bashed for it---oh wait--here comes another thread by pbftxrs====stayyyyyyy tunnnnnneeeed----

Comment

Talk while you can because after Money Whoop$ that a$$, you will never talk again!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    i'm waiting on a ***** to make a 'The Security Guard Floyd Beat Up Outweighed Him By 17lbs'

they already did that somewhat.

some have commented on baldomir outweighing floyd by a lot.

baldomir's boxing skills = $8/hour rent a cop boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                      ... that Floyd refused to fight at welterweight
                      To fight the welterweight lineal/ring champion who was 19-0 from 1999-2006. In that same span Margarito was 21-1. Baldomir had also beaten 3 top WW's in a row including the undisputed WW champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X