Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

even the hardcore atheist squeelpiggy should find this pic funny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla's Dogs View Post
    try to imagine it as real, the reaction is just funny
    hahah ima show my dad this. hes gonna have a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      hahah ima show my dad this. hes gonna have a good laugh
      is your dad an atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla's Dogs View Post
        is your dad an atheist?
        yea man. he thinks after life there is nothing....LOL. he will find it funny tho haha

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Around the time you started sucking ****.
          Watch your mouth virgin!

Comment

It's quite funny...

Comment

yes it is... but the truth is quite the opposite

Comment

any christian who believes in god just so they can get to heaven is worth less.

you know whos going to heaven? those of us who couldn't give a rats ass whether or not he exists but still live modest honest non violent altruistic lives.

those of us that whole heartily believe that their religious actions better society (not whats best for an imaginary god) and their sole reason for practicing religion is to better them selfs and those around them.

those who seek out a heaven will be cursed to eternally seek that which they will never find.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post

you know whos going to heaven? those of us who couldn't give a rats ass whether or not he exists but still live modest honest non violent altruistic lives.

those of us that whole heartily believe that their religious actions better society (not whats best for an imaginary god) and their sole reason for practicing religion is to better them selfs and those around them.

those who seek out a heaven will be cursed to eternally seek that which they will never find.
                  u have good wisdom son,,, may u walk in the path of chandragupta

Comment

Originally posted by +JC|Arky+ View Post
                    I don't think Bollocks got it...... It's kinda funny.

Hey that means Atheists are doing it right. (they die) "OMG..I don't believe it" (they get judged) "OMG...I don't believe it" (they burn in hell) "OMG...I don't believe it".......seems like us Believers ARE taking the long way around.....All you have to do is not believe it and BAM...Like magic..It doesn't exist!! lmao.
                    Another joke could be that after u die there is no punchline.

So the joke could be a religious man in his coffin, having dirt thrown on him saying "ooooh man, this is gonna be good!"
                    i.e. the delusion of faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post

should you be judging? I never could understand why Christians (and all religious zealots for that matter) are so judgmental when Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. (NASB) Matthew 7:1-2

Not just on this site but in general. I come across people like this all the time who think they're in good favour in the eyes of God because they go to church. Give me a break. A sin is a sin. You **** up and you're going to hell too.

Comment

Working...
                      X