Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake Up or Die! (you won’t see it on YouTube)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    We get it Squeal. You think you live on a magical island where no crime, murder, hate, God, shady government people, Hell or a Devil exists.

We get it.
    It would seem that squeal is a plant\agent Any attempt, {whether real or imagined} at making people aware, is quickly attacked by him as unrealistic or imaginative.

And just think, someone once laughed at the idea of "Plants\agents" in forums.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      It would seem that squeal is a plant\agent Any attempt, {whether real or imagined} at making people aware, is quickly attacked by him as unrealistic or imaginative.

And just think, someone once laughed at the idea of "Plants\agents" in forums.
      Lmaaaooo... This **** is fu.cking comedy. Now piggy is a gay, NWO run Bilderberger contracted, internet hitman of disinformation. You tin foil hat wearing dudes need to put down your bongs.

Comment

9-11 was a real attack against us,legislators however have used it to infringe on our civil liberties.

Comment

About 10-15 years ago I read a book called Ominous Parellels. It talked of present day america and how we were set up and rolling the same as pre-Htler germany. With the economy as it is now it makes it even more thought provoking. The book ws written in 1980, obviously way before 9/11.. I remember thinking how ominous the similarities were back then. With the economy how it is now it gets even more eerie. I dont normally go for these goverment conspiracie theories but this book and this video make it very hard not to believe. It is indeed ominous,
          ...........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-30-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I live in realityland where real people with real jobs do things that help the real world go around and allow community college wastrels to sit in their mothers' basements and play let's pretend revolutionary.
            I agree the people who think everything is a conspiracy sound silly because anyone who takes such a firm, extreme view on anything is missing the truth which most often lays in the middle ground. All you're doing is taking the extreme view that nothing is a conspiracy which is just as silly.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              9-11 was a real attack against us,legislators however have used it to infringe on our civil liberties.
              Exactly .

Comment

im a reptilian

Comment

The world is perfect.

There is no such thing as a government cover up. Every politician is a saint.

Comment

You 9/11 consprators realize all your **** theories have already been disproved right?

Comment

About 10-15 years ago I read a book called Ominous Parellels. It talked of present day america and how we were set up and rolling the same as pre-Htler germany. With the economy as it is now it makes it even more thought provoking. The book ws written in 1980, obviously way before 9/11.. I remember thinking how ominous the similarities were back then. With the economy how it is now it gets even more eerie. I dont normally go for these goverment conspiracie theories but this book and this video make it very hard not to believe. It is indeed ominous,
                      ...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X