Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Weakened by Blood Test Before the First Morales Fight (2005)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    Pacquiao is the one who is refusing to comply, no? It's not Mayweather's fault that Pacquiao doesn't want to submit to random blood testing. If Mayweather had walked away from negotions because of one of Pacquiao's requests, then you'd be able to say that he's ducking the fight. Dumbass.
    pac has a reason to decline. floyd doesn't have one to ask pac to take random tests in the first place dumbass.

Comment

so a blood test weakens a man more than not eating or drinking???

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        boxing 50% mental and 50% physical.

Comment

Could it be a mental thing Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            pac has a reason to decline. floyd doesn't have one to ask pac to take random tests in the first place dumbass.
            You're an idiot. If Mayweather and his team suspect that Pacquiao is dirty, then they have every right to request more stringent testing to ensure that they get a fair fight. What is wrong with you? Are you really this slow or is it just an act?

Comment

It must had taking some of the PEDs out his system.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Could it be a mental thing Larry?
                Yes and it could also just be pure bull**** , would you play Russian roulette Deniro Deerhunter style on the answer , fuked if I would because my gut feeling tells me Pac is full of bull**** on this .

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  You're an idiot. If Mayweather and his team suspect that Pacquiao is dirty, then they have every right to request more stringent testing to ensure that they get a fair fight. What is wrong with you? Are you really this slow or is it just an act?
                  if pac feels he gets weakened by tests before a fight then why doesn't he have a right to say no. are you dumb or dumber.

pac passed all his tests. floyd wants to weaken pac or duck the fight. i would hate to be a fan of floyd because i would have to defend the actions of a coward.

Comment

If I read and watched this video and other info on this subject clearly then........Pac's blood was being drawn for a physical not testing. Its my understanding that they also take considerably more blood for physicals than they do for PED testing.

Comment

Pacquiao just moved up to 130 when he fought Morales so it wasnt the lack of food that weakened him.

Comment

Working...
                      X