The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    Cincy is next
    They're nothing special, if the Chargers lose to them I'd be shocked. Cincy got schooled by the Vikings today. Chargers still got to take every team serious though, because if you play just a little bit off your game Cincy can ge the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      They're nothing special, if the Chargers lose to them I'd be shocked. Cincy got schooled by the Vikings today. Chargers still got to take every team serious though, because if you play just a little bit off your game Cincy can ge the win.
      we beat them then we will have a first round bye

Comment

• Probably Minnesota's best performance this year, wasn't the prettiest of games but after the horror show at Arizona to come back and pound a tough team like the bengals was positive. About time they let peterson run the ball regularly instead of having Favre wear his old arm out. getting Winfield back was huge he is without a doubt the best and hardest hitting DB in the game he was taking out Bengals players play after play and even though Chad Johnson got his TD, Griffin's personal foul on him shut him up and kept him quiet

Comment

• That was teh best primetime game of the year..

Eagles D needs to step up cause with this offense we could be the best in the league. Desean Jackson can score any time he is on the field, and when mcnabb is on he is top 5 best quarterback in the league. Last night everytime donovan threw the longball i was confident someone was gonna catch it.

Comment

• Just saw the HL of Saints/Falcons on NFL VOD...crazy ass game.

Saints have to be the luckiest team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              Just saw the HL of Saints/Falcons on NFL VOD...crazy ass game.

Saints have to be the luckiest team in the NFL.

...How else would you explain the Redskins not getting the win when they were up by 7 with less than 2 minutes to go and on New Orleans 3 yard line? They missed an extra point distance field goal. Now Orleans has 3 escapes that never should have happened.

Comment

• Great teams get a lot of luck.

Comment

• jesus christ

what is the deal with the Cards?!?!?!

5 f'n turnovers in the FIRST HALF!?

they're lucky they're only down 17 right now

Comment

• Luck is part of the game...

Comment

• AND, i think the niners were robbed on that ball stolen from fitz in the air

that should have gone their way

Comment

Working...
                      X