No announcement yet.

Marquez' Piss Drinking Makes it to Sportsnation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    It was the first topic today on Sportsnation.

Michelle Beadle(the blonde) said she'd drink her own pee.

The dude said he wouldn't.
    Its about to be on PTI aswell. Marquez brought some needed attention to this fight!

Comment

Isn't this embarrassing? Even if you did do it, why would you admit it?...

Comment

another poster made a good point, if floyd drank his own piss he would be getting **** on like no other on here, people calling him crazy and a sick f***.

But Marquez does it and people talk about how determined he is to win, and how he is a true warrior willing to do anything to win.

Give me a ****in break juan is just as crazy as any other guy willing to drink his own piss

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          It was the first topic today on Sportsnation.

Michelle Beadle(the blonde) said she'd drink her own pee.

The dude said he wouldn't.
          Damn it made PTI too...they even showed a bit of the clip of him drinking it...I have to admit I almost gagged while watching....It had a bit of "two girls one cup" feeling to it....I just don't see what the **** ma dawg was thinking....why the in the hell would he ever do that ****??? I wonder if after that fight he will say it was fake??? I hope so....

Comment

Any video?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
              Any video?
              Im sure it's on espn....they just had it on PTI and they showed a short vid of him actually drinking some yellow fluid form a glass cup.......does anyone know if they show him actually pissing in the cup then drinking it?? does he take his piss chilled or hot off the presses??? damn it that's gross....come on Marquez...say it aint so dawgy....say it aint so!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                Seems logical.

I think he is just trying to freak out Mayweather. No diffrent to Robinson drinking blood.
                Except of course that drinking your own urine isn't frightening. It's just...gay. Like everything Marquez does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                  I ****in hate Sports Nation... Yeah they're gonna talk about it on PTI as well... FYI Michael Wilbon thinks Manny Pacquiao will knock out Floyd Mayweather
                  Wilbon knows his head from his ass when it comes to boxing. I like the show, but it's hard to watch when him and Kornheiser talk boxing....

Comment

Marquez should drink the piss before he comes out of his corner on fight night. He should breathe that piss breath all over Floyd to mess with him mentally.
                    hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Im sure it's on espn....they just had it on PTI and they showed a short vid of him actually drinking some yellow fluid form a glass cup.......does anyone know if they show him actually pissing in the cup then drinking it?? does he take his piss chilled or hot off the presses??? damn it that's gross....come on Marquez...say it aint so dawgy....say it aint so!!! LOL
                      look at my sig, he pisses in the glass than swallows it like a good girl

join the drinking piss mafia son

Comment

Working...
                      X