No announcement yet.

Let's be honest: Curry is the best PG since Iverson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    I'd rather live in Oakland than Cleaveland doe.
    I live in Oakland

Comment

No just no....Curry is the best shooter ever but his game has some wholes. He's an average to below average defender. He doesn't even guard his own position. He's a pretty good passer but most elite PG's are better passers. He lacks a mid range game and rarely drives to the basket. A guy like Jason Kidd was way more complete. Gary Payton could dominate a game on BOTH offense and defense. Hell the Glove won DPOY. Does Curry have any triple doubles in his career??? There's more to basketball and being a PG than shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Good lord, this thread smells like the stench at an Oakland intercity park

It smells like Homeless ****
        I'm from the bay baby Boi, I thought you knew this? So What is your Beef with Oakland?
        In my youth, I was the Latino king of Rock, there was none higher, I had handles, took my skills to bush rod rec. I thought you lived in oak town.

Get in your rocket propelled wheel chair, with 24 in rims, and move to San Diego.

Please don't hate on the bay, peace Hermano!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-20-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          No just no....Curry is the best shooter ever but his game has some wholes. He's an average to below average defender. He doesn't even guard his own position. He's a pretty good passer but most elite PG's are better passers. He lacks a mid range game and rarely drives to the basket. A guy like Jason Kidd was way more complete. Gary Payton could dominate a game on BOTH offense and defense. Hell the Glove won DPOY. Does Curry have any triple doubles in his career??? There's more to basketball and being a PG than shooting.
          I'm old, and I gotta admit that mofo can handle the rock, put it up, and score points. Props given!

Comment

Racist ass mother****ers in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I'm old, and I gotta admit that mofo can handle the rock, put it up, and score points. Props given!
              Huh??? I'm assuming you're referring to Curry. He's a great ball handler and shooter but those are just 2 components of basketball.

Comment

Does Curry have any triple doubles in his career???
                Yes.

He had more than CP3 had last year.

Comment

Huh??? I'm assuming you're referring to Curry. He's a great ball handler and shooter but those are just 2 components of basketball.
                  I don't watch all the games, teach me Sensei, I live in japan.

Can curry play both sides of the game? Is he a good passer? Play maker?
                  How quick does he transition between offense and defense??

Help me out here! I'm 100% serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Yes.

He had more than CP3 had last year.
                    Oh really??? Educate me how many triple doubles does he have in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by come on man... View Post
                      oh really??? Educate me how many triple doubles does he have in his career?

Comment

Working...
                      X