Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're waiting for PBC to close its doors....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I think PBC should focus on building up NEW STARS like Spence Jr, Beterbiev, Frampton, Derevyanchenko, Lubin, Hurd, David Benavidez, Jonathan Guzman, Sergey Lipinets, Mario Barrios just to name a few, those are the guys they should try to build PBC on the backs of instead of guys who THINK they're as big of a Draw as Mayweather and Pacquiao already.

Giving it all for "FREE" doesn't seem realistic either especially if guys are going to demand bigger money so I think Wilder, Danny Garcia, Thurman, Broner and some of the others need to be on PPV and I think they can SELL PPV's especially if the load up the Card. But trying to keep them all on Network TV for Free doesn't seem realistic as fighters asking Prices start to go up after having some success
    Danny Garcia on PPV? ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      They knew, they were just expecting better results. Partly, I think Haymon tried to create a monopoly, he enticed many fighters, but ultimately that scenario is far harder to do in boxing than perhaps he realized. I think he's learned that. And now, by budgeting the available funds he can reserve the money for the better, more meaningful fights.

Right now, he's probably just fishing for a tv deal which would explain why he threw pbc on so many different networks.
      You are right that Haymon is looking for a TV deal no doubt about that and trying to really take control of the sport.

I don't agree though that he thought it would be easy, I think things are pretty much going the only way they could go. Haymon is a successful guy I can't think that he would think hey lets throw boxing on TV and it will all just work out great. He knew this path would be difficult, he might have hoped it would go a bit better but I don't think he was under any sort of illusion about this being a really long term project.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
        hahahaaaa all you Haymon haters gonna have to keep crying and praying for his downfall. we aint going no where **** yall.
        Says the person with a photo of 2 unpatriotic Americans kneeling like idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Yeah whatever man I'm sure that's the reason your so negative about it

Yeah but to a few lames it's only the PBc the rest fight 6 times a year with nothing but he best fighting the best

I don't blame half of them , the ring girls is probably the closest thing they actually get to v.agina

But yeah the way these lames were crying you'd think that the ring girls and entrances was why they actually watch the sport not the actual fight

Yeah ok unless you invested with Waddell , why the f.uck do you care where the $ coming from, He put more meaningfull fights in the last 1 1/2 years hen HBo , probably 3x as many but keep crying

because Arum has shown he cares about the fans. You sound like a emotional b.itch complaining over nothing. He has the resources to do the same thig but he chooses to keep his shekels

I bet if you go back you were one of the people complaining from the start.
          I've actually been to a PBC event. Have you? I'm not being negative about it, just being realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
            I've actually been to a PBC event. Have you? I'm not being negative about it, just being realistic.
            I can respect that

Your from Cali right ? Which fight did you go to

No Ive never been to a PBC card, Don't live in the States

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
              hahahaaaa all you Haymon haters gonna have to keep crying and praying for his downfall. we aint going no where **** yall.
              Lol.........................

Comment

yes im waiting. pbc sucks

Comment

gay thread. PBC 2017 here we come.

Saturday 30 April 2016
                  StubHub Center. Top 5 best cards of the Year 2016. parole approved.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    Says the person with a photo of 2 unpatriotic Americans kneeling like idiots.
                    Says the na.zi loving bootlicker that doesn't know what patriotism is.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yes im waiting. pbc sucks
                      This butt hurt little brit is always sucking.

Comment

Working...
                      X