Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a mess ! Canelo has told us his heart, NO GGG !

GGG will be the lineal champ because the lineal champ is afraid !!

Better just Hand over the belt unless Khan pulls off the upset

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Nah, you're full of it.

Nobody at 154, 160 Lasts Twelve With Golovkin.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-n...olovkin--97123

Got any other excuses for your loud-mouth girlfriend ?
      Girlfriend? Sanchez said that, not Golovkin. He's promoting his fighter as many trainers do. Dropping weight isn't that simple. If you're fat & drop weight, you lose fat. If you're lean & drop weight, you catabolize muscle. Canela's the bitch here, not Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
        Why are you asking me about Pacquiao, man?

Just making a casual observation.

Canelo is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with Canelo-weight..... just like Pacquiao is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with manny-weight.

Right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          My guess is if Canelo beats Khan he will move down in weight to fight Lara again.

He won't be moving anywhere.

IF he fights Lara next, it will be at 155..... canelo-weight

And Lara will just fight him, you won't hear any bull**** from Lara..... even though canelo-weight is disrespectful/lame, Lara will just front up.

Comment

• Got any other excuses for your loud-mouth girlfriend ?

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Girlfriend? Sanchez said that, not Golovkin. He's promoting his fighter as many trainers do. Dropping weight isn't that simple. If you're fat & drop weight, you lose fat. If you're lean & drop weight, you catabolize muscle. Canela's the bitch here, not Golovkin.

Rubbish.....

So, you DID have another excuse for your loud-mouth girlfriend ?

Anyway, an adult human-being is 100% responsible/accountable for the words/actions of his OFFICIAL representatives.

You could only take that position if you linked me to GGG correcting them.

Comment

Just making a casual observation.

Canelo is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with Canelo-weight..... just like Pacquiao is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with manny-weight.

Right ?
              I understand many people do not like or agree with some of the things Manny did with weight stipulations. I myself do not like one or two of the controversies that surrounded Manny's catchweight examples. Granted not many did, but this is about Canelo bro, and what he is doing is very very different.

Manny didn't win his lineal title at 140 and then openly tell the world of boxing with no shame that he will only defend it at 136, for example. Canelo is supposed to be a lineal champ at 160 and shamelessly admits he only has intentions of facing people at 155 because he has trouble joining the division below or above, when we all know it is because he wants to cling onto that belt by fighting smaller men and not trying to become a legend.

Comment

• Wow, he has no shame and hopefully he will soon lose the majority of the fans he has remaining. How anyone can accept what he said and still have respect for him Is a mystery. If anyone deserves respect It's Khan for moving up two weight classes to take this fight. It's Ironic that Canelo says that he will not fight a guy at 160lbs while he Is fighting at 155lbs due to the fact that It gives his opponent an advantage yet he has no problem accepting a fight with a guy that Is moving up two weight classes to fight him. I guess he doesn't mind as long as all of the advantages work out In his favor. Kind of reminds you of a Showtime fighter that recently retired.

Comment

Rubbish.....

So, you DID have another excuse for your loud-mouth girlfriend ?

Anyway, an adult human-being is 100% responsible/accountable for the words/actions of his OFFICIAL representatives.

You could only take that position if you linked me to GGG correcting them.
                  OK, so he did say he could come down to fight Mayweather. That's because Mayweather is naturally smaller than him, which gives GGG the advantage. He also said he won't come down for Canelo. Alvarez walks around @ 170+, which is naturally bigger than him. Why would he disadvantage himself, because you want him to? As for beng 100% responsible for what his representatives say, I call BS. All he has to do is deny being in agreement with what they said, and it becomes a moot point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    OK, so he did say he could come down to fight Mayweather. That's because Mayweather is naturally smaller than him, which gives GGG the advantage. He also said he won't come down for Canelo. Alvarez walks around @ 170+, which is naturally bigger than him. Why would he disadvantage himself, because you want him to? As for beng 100% responsible for what his representatives say, I call BS. All he has to do is deny being in agreement with what they said, and it becomes a moot point.
                    That girl is a hater bro. Don't waste your time on her fat azz

Comment

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                      I understand many people do not like or agree with some of the things Manny did with weight stipulations. I myself do not like one or two of the controversies that surrounded Manny's catchweight examples.

" one or two " ?

No, no, no..... try 8 or 9 weight-affected fights, most of them consecutive.

Why attempt to minimize it ?

Pac coined the phrase " manny-weight ", and he was labelled as "the catchweight king".

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                      Granted not many did, but this is about Canelo bro, and what he is doing is very very different.

Rubbish !

Pac campaigned at manny-weight, and Canelo campaigns at canelo-weight.

Pac was actually much worse, he bought the little guys up, and he bought the big guys down..... he contractually manipulated a weight advantage over his opponents, sometimes draining them.....

..... the ONLY difference is, Canelo does not drain his JMW opponents, he gives himself an extra pound that they likely don't benefit from.

NOBODY is letting Canelo off the hook, what he is doing is lame and unprofessional..... but stating that Canelo is worse than Pacquiao is completely incorrect.

You are simply making excuses for Pacquiao, he should have had more respect for the sport, and more respect for his opponents..... JUST LIKE CANELO!

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                      Manny didn't win his lineal title at 140 and then openly tell the world of boxing with no shame that he will only defend it at 136, for example. Canelo is supposed to be a lineal champ at 160 and shamelessly admits he only has intentions of facing people at 155 because he has trouble joining the division below or above, when we all know it is because he wants to cling onto that belt by fighting smaller men and not trying to become a legend.

Canelo beat the JMW Cotto, in a money-fight..... let's keep it real here.

He should obviously drop the belt.

Ignoring the fact that Canelo has never fought AT middleweight, and the fact that he has never fought A middleweight..... is at least remiss, if not dishonest.

Here is your problem with Canelo/Golovkin.....

You are making weak excuses to excuse your guy from doing something that he stated for THREE YEARS was no problem at all...... and in doing so you are preventing him from becoming the lineal champ.

Canelo has never stated that he is a middleweight, let alone THE BEST middleweight..... and yet Golovkin has been stating that he can beat anyone at 154 for the last 3 years.....

Canelo did not lie to me, Golovkin did..... and we all know that Golovkin pulled that same catchweight rubbish on Ward, and we all know that he justified that catchweight by stating that he is the A-side.

..... why make excuses for Pacquiao and Golovkin, they are actually BOTH much worse than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X