No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Sparring GGG Was Great Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Sparring GGG Was Great Experience

Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada - Talks of a Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin unification fight began almost immediately after Canelo's unanimous decision victory over Miguel Cotto on Saturday night.

Earlier this year the WBC allowed Cotto to face Alvarez under the condition that the winner face the WBA/IBF/IBO/WBC interim-champion in their next fight. After winning the green strap, Canelo said that he wasn't afraid of facing Golovkin or any fighter for that matter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know the sparring results?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      r i n g t v .craveonline.com/news/167465-gym-notes-alvarez-golovkin-worth-driving-up-a-mountain-to-see

Sparring has no "result" but it seems Golovkin got the better of it, "clipping" him in rd 2 and receiving more praise from the journalist.
      Last edited by ////; 11-23-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
        r i n g t v .craveonline.com/news/167465-gym-notes-alvarez-golovkin-worth-driving-up-a-mountain-to-see

Sparring has no "result" but it seems Golovkin got the better of it, "clipping" him in rd 2 and receiving more praise from the journalist.
        I've heard the same. According to my source, Golovkin hurt Alvarez to the body and the sparring session was stopped... This is when Alvarez was only about 21 or 22 years old, though.

Comment

Look at Lamar Russ [MENTION=10819] boxingque tweets over the past couple days. He explains how the sparring went.

Comment

Golovkin almost knocked his head off with head gear.it was a beating. mosley was there and confirmed it. then he and little G sparred

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Look at Lamar Russ [MENTION=10819] boxingque tweets over the past couple days. He explains how the sparring went.

Comment

We got stories of sparring between Kovalev Golovkin and Canelo Golovkin

Damn my boy Ward missing the sparring action too lmaO cmon dre

Comment

GGG talks about the sparring with Canelo. It seems they sparred more than once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBLsuV2cLqM

¨Ok, let's say he's strong enough for middleweight division¨

Apparently, he also says that Canelo knocked out Ishida twice and ¨very badly¨ in sparring. hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post

Man off that pic Golovkin looks much bigger than Saul

Then again nope it just looks like that because of that giant fckin head

Comment

Working...
                    X