Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR COTTO!!!! Canelo exposed a scared fraud coward. By the sounds of it, Cotto seems to be inclined to fight Gennady... and I thought it would be the other way around damn. Cotto and Roach recognize Gennady as the next step while Canela 1-2 more years LOL what a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      WAR COTTO!!!! Canelo exposed a scared fraud coward. By the sounds of it, Cotto seems to be inclined to fight Gennady... and I thought it would be the other way around damn. Cotto and Roach recognize Gennady as the next step while Canela 1-2 more years LOL what a ******.
      and people still pick on cotto

Comment

• Cotto's key to victory is his stiff jab which he always throws with authority. Canelo's key to victory is that wicked uppercut which he throws beautifully and comfortably. why simple, Canelo's cryptonite is the jab and Cotto's kryptonite is the uppercut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
          and people still pick on cotto
          Ill hold judgement but for now Cotto seems to acknowledge Golovkin as the next fight. We'll see. I'll be rooting for Cotto in this fight.

Comment

• Cotto will be the winner as i can easily analyze that.

Comment

• Any info on Cotto's 30 day weight?

Comment

• Prediction: repeat of Canelo/Lara.

Cotto HAS to go all-out. If it goes to the judges he is NOT taking a W.

Comment

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHO To go with here.

Canelo is good ... but Cotto is the better boxer in general. But is Cotto shot? I thought he was and then I changed my mind. and then I thought he was again. He has the skills to beat Canelo but does he have the legs and the head? Oh the stress)

Comment

• So I picked Miguel

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      So I picked Miguel
                      Great choice!

Comment

Working...
                      X