Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying myth about Marciano's death: Is it true?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrifying myth about Marciano's death: Is it true?

I've heard that when the police looked at the crash scene, marcianos severed head was found 10 feet away perfectly cut off at the neck.

Just a disgusting thought in my mind and I want to know if it's true. I'd probably commit suicide if I saw it first hand.

If it's a "myth" it's not true

First I ever heard of that. I've read most everything ever written on Marciano.

Comment

where did u hear this at? some drunk at a bar or do you got a link?

Comment

I've heard he was decapitated, not a horrifying myth though if you look at it at as least means that his death was quick and he didn't suffer, not like most airplane crash victims.

Comment

Its definitely true.

Lesson: Dont fuck with the Mafia. They whacked Liston too just 16 months later.

Last edited by Joeyzagz; 09-20-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Yes, it's true. A very close family member told me a while back.

Comment

I read about this a while back, im sure its true. Why would someone make a thing like that up? Horrible thought tho isnt it...

Comment

Originally posted by hhascup View Post
                Yes, it's true. A very close family member told me a while back.

Henry, did they think it was due to the accident or he might have been murdered...I read he was decapacited..but this clean cut of the head...can you clear this up a bit please

Comment

Working...
                X