Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before Robert Garcia and Stoolio Jr part ways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before Robert Garcia and Stoolio Jr part ways?

After last nights performance, I don't see anything anyone can do for Julio and his career. Not only was he being booed by the same fanbase that wasonce his rabid audience but he looked sluggish and horrid throughout the fight. Add the fact that his delusional interviews are still alive and well and you have a recipe for disaster.

Robert didn't look pleased at all and seeing as how Julio loves to blame others and tends to jump ships between fights, I don't think their bromance will last too long at this point. Julio can't beat anyone at 175, he's too"small" for that division anyway... Atleast, according to himself. He can't make 168, and has a hard time against low leveled middleweights that he drags up two weight divisions just to bully around and look horrid in the process. His fanbase has turned on him and Chavez Sr. has and will always have issues with the way Julio handles his career. Not only that but he jumped promotional ships and broadcasters in both Mexican soil and the U.S.

So what now, where does he go? How long will Garcia put up with Stoolio Fonfara Jr?

He'll put up with it as long as he is getting well paid and as long as Haymon tells him to put up with it.

Comment

I give it a month. Stoolio should just retire.

Comment

He should try to get another win hopefully he can look better so he can set up the GGG fight and then retire after he gets kod.

Comment

I wish Arum had fed Stoolio jr to Gilberto

Comment

I think Garcia has a friendly no bull**** type attitude that could go over well with Junior so I'm not assuming this relationship will be short. Junior IS clearly living in the clouds as many with a birthright thrust upon him seem to do, but he's able to make a ****load of money while doing so so I think there is a legitimate ability for him to just go from new team to new team til he's cashed out so it should be interesting to watch this situation develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              So what now, where does he go? How long will Garcia put up with Stoolio Fonfara Jr?
              I seriously doubt Garcia will be the one who ends it. It's an easy gig that probably pays well, and he won't get much blame if it all goes wrong (which it will) as no-one can really fix Jr.

I wonder Jr still has training sessions in his living room

Comment

Garcia seems to aligned himself with Haymon.

Chavez still has ppv potential, so Garcia will stick around if not for the payday, than to keep Haymon satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  He should try to get another win hopefully he can look better so he can set up the GGG fight and then retire after he gets kod.
                  Stoolio is with Haymon now, so that means there will be NO fight with Golovkin anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Garcia seems to aligned himself with Haymon.

Chavez still has ppv potential, so Garcia will stick around if not for the payday, than to keep Haymon satisfied.

I don't see Jr as PPV material at this point, did u see the response he got from the Mexicans last night? That's quite telling, seeing as how he had Mexico behind him not too long ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X