Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather interview part 2 steven a smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@3:50 Floyd does acknowledge Pac. He actually says 'he's not just any other fighter'.

This could be the best performance of either fighters career.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      I missed the part where he implied steroid usage unless that's what you wanted to intentionally hear.

Sounds like he's giving a great deal of credit to Ariza to me. He's seen what Ariza trained fighters can do, and Maidana the first time around had Ariza in his camp.
      If you didn't get that you must have forgot to cash your SSI check.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
        Floyd is such a hypocrite, I'm sorry to say. He brought up Ariza implying steroid use yet he hired the guy for the biggest fight of his career? Smh...
        i was waiting for steven a smith to say but ariza is with u now. but he didnt LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
          I do believe that Mayweather doesn't hate Pacquiao though. I sincerely think that. He expressed his feeling on Pac way too many times. It's a shame some of his fanbase doesn't give Manny the same respect... #realtalk
          he doesnt hate the man. its just that he got pressure into fighting the man from his people.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            Interview would have been much better if Steven Smith didn't come across like a groupie. Its was hard for me to watch part one becuae of Smith's constantly slurping Mayweather. Would have been cool if someone like Ray Leonard could have done the interview.
            to be honest it looks like he's disgusted by it also and is trying to play it out like he's in awe.. like the part when floyd showed his cars it looks like steven a smith could careless about it.

Comment

Am I the only one that gets to sit back and just enjoy the fight? You know, without having a dog in this one? I can't believe that this fight is still this polarizing after all of these years. They're both great fighters. Interesting style clash. Just enjoy it ffs.

Comment

Mayweather wont be fully appreciated until he retires. 50 years from now he will be up for debate as being "TBE", providing that he beats Manny of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                  Mayweather wont be fully appreciated until he retires. 50 years from now he will be up for debate as being "TBE", providing that he beats Manny of course.
                  I do believe that 50 years from now boxing fans will kind of separate the eras. SRR and anything before him will be looked at as still part of the history and their legacy's will remain but I think they will be spoken of in different terms.
                  The era of boxing with 4 major belts per div., champs fighting 2-4 times a year, 50 fights career average etc ... Will be what is talked about when people are "talking boxing".

Same way we do with baseball "best of" lists ... It's pretty much everything after Ruth. The game was so different before him. The home run record was like 9 or something lol. Might as well not even be the same sport. Same way guys fighting 200x in a career,multiple times in a month, is pretty much impossible now.

Comment

Working...
                  X