Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did The De La Hoya fight prove what a hypejob Mayweather is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canelo fight for floyd won me back for him because we all thought he would duck that fight too, but he signed right away for it and embarassed canelo.

Theres no doubt floyd doubts himself at times: signs in interviews when he gets pissed off at the name of pacquiao, youtube rant of health comes first, etc.
    He is no hypejob thats for sure. Hes the most talented boxer today , but also the most CAUTIOUS! If he was a firefighter you know sure as hell he aint going first in the line of fire. And that is what it takes to beat Pacquiao, u have to be willing to go through fire and brimestone to beat him. You gonna leave with a bloody nose or broken part and maybe wind up in a wheelchair to win

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
      The Canelo fight for floyd won me back for him because we all thought he would duck that fight too, but he signed right away for it and embarassed canelo.

Theres no doubt floyd doubts himself at times: signs in interviews when he gets pissed off at the name of pacquiao, youtube rant of health comes first, etc.
      He is no hypejob thats for sure. Hes the most talented boxer today , but also the most CAUTIOUS! If he was a firefighter you know sure as hell he aint going first in the line of fire. And that is what it takes to beat Pacquiao, u have to be willing to go through fire and brimestone to beat him. You gonna leave with a bloody nose or broken part and maybe wind up in a wheelchair to win
      Canelo was drained holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
        Oh wow!! He actually didn't get to have everything his way for once!!!

He didn't have to fight at 154 but he chose to campaign there, now he campaigns there draining 154'lbers.
        For once? Ok!

But he did. So people are saying that Oscar was past his prime, fine. But if you are gonna say that, just add all the advantages ODH had as well. That is difference in being a boxing fan and a hater!

Only a hater would say that Canelo was drained. I don't like the fact that Floyd fought him at 152 anymore than anyone else does, but 154 or 152, Floyd beats Canelo.
        Last edited by megadeth; 11-11-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          For once? Ok!

But he did. So people are saying that Oscar was past his prime, fine. But if you are gonna say that, just add all the advantages ODH had as well. That is difference in being a boxing fan and a hater!

Only a hater would say that Canelo was drained. I don't like the fact that Floyd fought him at 152, anymore than anyone else does, 154 or 152, Floyd beats Canelo.
          Hes just a confused hater who gets exposed over and over

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            For once? Ok!

Only a hater would say that Canelo was drained. I don't like the fact that Floyd fought him at 152, anymore than anyone else does, 154 or 152, Floyd beats Canelo.
            Why not fight him at 154 then?

He had inside knowledge on Canelo's weight struggles.

Oscar = Golden medal

Floyd = Bronze medal

Floyd = Hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              I hope you're trolling. Please be trolling. 154 Cotto is a lazy, one foot out the door, version of Cotto, that's been beaten to death like a Pinata.

Floyd didn't even fight Margarito, soooooo.......
              Cotto said himself that he was a different fighter after the first Margarito fight. That he had his confidence taken and it didn't return until he beat Margarito in the second fight. Roach himself said that Cotto was not the same fighter and basically admitted that, that is why they wanted the fight.

And? Pac never fought Castillo....so what is that supposed to mean???

Maybe if he had better wins than Cintron on his record, before Floyd "retired", maybe he would've.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                The woman in your avi is ugly as hell lmao.
                Not a fan of Ms. Jackson either!

Comment

Wtf? I scored that fight 10-2 for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Wtf? I scored that fight 10-2 for Floyd.

Comment

Why do people even bother... This guy is a obvious troll and people want to argue with him. How many times do we even go through this process over and over on this forum? Its always these same trolls making these same trolls threads to bait people into starting a 20 page argument over something stupid. I don't know why these mods do very little about these alt accounts anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X