Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Since they always talking about "TROUT AND LARA NOT EXCITING ENOUGH" as the excuse he has not and probably will not fight them and since he loves to fight guys from lower weight classes then 154

FIGHT KEITH THURMAN! Who is Originally A Welterweight but recently fought at 154 and he has a very exciting style and has no problem going toe to toe, he said it himself "HE IS NOT AFRAID TO LET HIS 0 GO"

But they won't do it because Thurman is would be more dangerous then Trout or Lara because he is a Boxer with BRAWLER POWER and I think he would knock Canelo Out!
    Keith Thurman just popped in to the scene. Let's not overrate him.

Who do you prefer from the three in the poll.

Comment

Kirkland out of the names listed

Comment

I voted he should fight Cotto. Cotto is the highest rated of the three. Cotto is the guy so many said would expose Canelo as a hype job. Trout out pointed him but he did not hurt Cotto or give him a beatdown. Cotto should be just as good now as he was for Mayweather or Trout. If Canelo fights Cotto it would show how he does against the same guy Mayweather fought one year ago.

Comment

Lets see cotto. He'll give his all against Canelo. Trout won't be as exciting, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Lets see cotto. He'll give his all against Canelo. Trout won't be as exciting, IMO.
            To a ginger fan maybe. I'd personally love to see Trout put a clinic on that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              To a ginger fan maybe. I'd personally love to see Trout put a clinic on that guy.
              People presume Canelo would destroy Trout. Based on what?

When has Canelo fought anyone with the size, skills and ability of Trout to gauge how he would do against him?

We don't even know how Canelo is against a fighter with that slick style outside of a passed prime Ryan Rhodes who isn't anywhere near Trout's level.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

When has Canelo fought anyone with the size, skills and ability of Trout to gauge how he would do against him?

We don't even know how Canelo is against a fighter with that slick style outside of a passed prime Ryan Rhodes who isn't anywhere near Trout's level.
                I know. I saw you arguing with that 1 guy that said ginger was great, LOL!! I haven't seen him demonstrate much other than the ability to devour shot, or small fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

i like canelo but trout would be difficult for ginger straight up lol, alfonso gomez won the first 5 rounds vs canelo because of gomezs reach and jab, lol, canelo had to knock out alfonso to win, lol trout would be a giant test even though i dont give a **** what trout did with the 154 version of cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i like canelo but trout would be difficult for ginger straight up lol, alfonso gomez won the first 5 rounds vs canelo because of gomezs reach and jab, lol, canelo had to knock out alfonso to win, lol trout would be a giant test even though i dont give a **** what trout did with the 154 version of cotto
                    It was a ridiculous stoppage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I voted he should fight Cotto. Cotto is the highest rated of the three. Cotto is the guy so many said would expose Canelo as a hype job. Trout out pointed him but he did not hurt Cotto or give him a beatdown. Cotto should be just as good now as he was for Mayweather or Trout. If Canelo fights Cotto it would show how he does against the same guy Mayweather fought one year ago.
                      cotto got sodomised in just about every single win or loss hes been getting lately, lol, the last fight that he looked awesome was against the circus sideshow fight in yankee stadium against a 1 legged jewish gimp rabbi

Comment

Working...
                      X