No announcement yet.

If 154 lb'ers hit Canelo like Lopez did, Canelo's style would change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 154 lb'ers hit Canelo like Lopez did, Canelo's style would change

Lopez landed many shots in there; his problem was he didn't have enough power. All Canelo did was walk through his shots and impose his will; which is what we knew he would do from the time this fight was made.

My thing is, had that been elite 154 lb'ers landing those shots, Canelo would've either been hurt or forced to change his style and fight a more honest style instead of throwing combo's and exchanging carelessly.

To bad kirkland didnt have the balls.

Comment

The only round I watched was the 2nd round and Lopez had Canelo on the ropes giving him the fkin business. I would love for this kid to fight a top 10 154lber... He's iced.

Comment

i suppose. can't really complain though josesito earned that fight, even though it was pretty apparent that size wise he was outmatched.

Comment

I don't know why people are saying Canelo would beat Cotto? Come May 5th, I will be a rich man. Cotto by K.O.

Canelo's defense sucks. I said the same thing last night. If the dude was getting hit by a real 154 founder; it would be a different story.

MAyweather & Lara would school him
          Cotto stops him
          Angulo brutally k.o's him

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            To bad kirkland didnt have the balls.
            Too bad Lara's not being avoided, wait... right, he is.

Comment

We'll never know because he'll never fight a 154 pounder

Comment

The minute that ginger fights any 154lber with decent power, he'll be Bute'd.

Comment

Wouldnt mind a martinez - Canelo fight on cinco de mayo weekend. Winner fights Floyd.

Comment

So much hate. Canelo is big for 154 anyways. It's not like he won't be able to out muscles dudes anyways and it's boxing. Guys can and will get their shots in if given the opportunity. Canelo's defense isn't the best but he always fights like that. He'll beat Cotto stylistically and I'm a huge Cotto fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X