No announcement yet.

your opinion on hector comacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
    I will always remember him for the below quote...

"My wife boos when we make love. She knows it turns me on."
    ^^ Brilliance, right there.

Comment

fastest southpaw ever and the best puerto rican fighter ever. He was messed up in the head though.

Comment

He's ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Fastest hands of all time reguardless of weight and one of if not the best chin ever.
          Agree! The only thing missing was a KO punch. But if he had had that also, he would've been unbeatable and no fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            fastest southpaw ever and the best puerto rican fighter ever. He was messed up in the head though.
            As my post indicated, I think Camacho was a fine boxer in the lower weights, sometimes gets under-rated as a result of resentment, but to call him the Islands greatest ever export is pretty insulting to several more worthy candidates.

Comment

Well ignoring all the outfits etc (wrong generation for all that I guess) not a favourite of mine. Not to say he wasn't wasn't talented, he had a lot of talent. Whilst no sensible fighter likes to be hit I think Camacho took it too far, to the detriment of him as a fighter.
              Probably went a weight or 2 too far as well, remember seeing him against Duran and wishing Duran wouldve been ten years younger

Comment

Working...
              X