Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey Barton KO's Morten Gamst Pedersen - Video !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should do it to karl henry lol

Comment

And then people try to argue with me when I say that soccer players are pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

And then people try to argue with me when I say that soccer players are pussies.
        that was a mint punch lol

Comment

some footie players are.
          but some aint, the likes of roy keane, michael essien, joey barton n many more

Comment

pedersen was a puff here, but it was a good punch lol

Comment

It's not about being a *****, the punch didnt hurt him that bad. He exaggerated to bring attention to it and get Barton sent off, so his team gets an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                It's not about being a *****, the punch didnt hurt him that bad. He exaggerated to bring attention to it and get Barton sent off, so his team gets an advantage.
                very good point!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  But why do that? I mean I'm just a civilian, but if some stranger ever does that to me, regardless of the setting, I will do everything in my power to put him out.

Real men don't exaggerate or pretend. They attack. Because real men are animals. Women act.

That's why you'll never see an American pretending. All Americans are known for their toughness. Case and point, Clint Dempsey... one of the toughest players in the EPL.

Comment

But why do that? I mean I'm just a civilian, but if some stranger ever does that to me, regardless of the setting, I will do everything in my power to put him out.

Real men don't exaggerate or pretend. They attack. Because real men are animals. Women act.

That's why you'll never see an American pretending. All Americans are known for their toughness. Case and point, Clint Dempsey... one of the toughest players in the EPL.
                    the point is, if pedersen pucnhed barton in the face n ref saw it, hed be sent off be banned for 3/5 games.

Comment

if the ref saw this incident barton would have been sent off no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X