Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Cruz For IBF? (Caballero says no Gamboa anytime soon)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caballero chickening out .

Comment

i know reading comprehension is difficult for some of you, when you have your agenda, but the article is clear where both MANAGERS not the fighters say they are looking in other directions and espino says that their focus is on yourdan first. and they are looking at gamboa towards the end of the year.

and i didnt read anything about any of them asking for a million dollars for that fight like a certain fighter did ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
        i know reading comprehension is difficult for some of you, when you have your agenda, but the article is clear where both MANAGERS not the fighters say they are looking in other directions and espino says that their focus is on yourdan first. and they are looking at gamboa towards the end of the year.

and i didnt read anything about any of them asking for a million dollars for that fight like a certain fighter did ask for.
        That certain fighter offer Caballero 150K and he bitched out, like he is doing here!

Comment

find the source rumors dont cut it. i have posted the link where juanma asked for a million. that request alone spells duck.

Comment

Juanma is barely known in Latin America and he's asking for 1 million? yea sure .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              Juanma is barely known in Latin America and he's asking for 1 million? yea sure .
              here you go.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=21460

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
                ok? i never asked you for the link, i'm just saying he's stupid if he's asking for 1 million when he's barely known.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  ok? i never asked you for the link, i'm just saying he's stupid if he's asking for 1 million when he's barely known.
                  exactly. that request alone shows he wants no parts of celestino.

Comment

hahaha everybody that talked Just swallowed all their **** back. First Gamboa says no!!! And now Cab says no. But nobody can stop hating on Lopez. I love it!!!! It fills me with pride!!!

se embarraron todos de mierda

Comment

This doesn't matter anyways because Yordan is gonna beat him next week... mark my words on that... So we'll probably get Gamboa vs. Yordan in the summer...

Comment

Working...
                      X