No announcement yet.

price would beat wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price would beat wlad

despite losing to tony thompson... i still think current price would stop wlad

Lol sure, put the drink down!

Comment

Kubrat Pulev has the best chance at the moment.

Comment

Red lights? red bars lol

Comment

If the punch Thompson KOed Price with is anything to go by, Wladimir could KO Price with a jab.

Comment

Price would spank him like he was his daddy.

Comment

That's a good joke. Wlad's left jab is harder than the punch that KOed Price. Wlad's right is like the Thompson hook times three. Price would not make it out of the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLights View Post
                despite losing to tony thompson... i still think current price would stop wlad

Comment

Obviously Wlad is not superior to David in every way at all, but he has enough facets to beat him, that's obvious. He will hit and run all night until he outpoints him or Price catches him and knocks him cold out (which might well happen).
                  David is simply NOT a good boxer yet, he may be in his physical prime right now but you need to be a good boxer to beat Wlad.

I would make it 60:40 in favour of Wlad. This is still too close a call for Wlad to accept this fight since he is too ****scared to fight someone young and big. Wlad can find lots more midgets, fatties and fortysomethings to dupe his fans with instead, as he always has done, so why should he risk Price and start defending against anything close to a bona fide contender?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    Obviously Wlad is not superior to David in every way at all, but he has enough facets to beat him, that's obvious. He will hit and run all night until he outpoints him or Price catches him and knocks him cold out (which might well happen).
                    David is simply NOT a good boxer yet, he may be in his physical prime right now but you need to be a good boxer to beat Wlad.

I would make it 60:40 in favour of Wlad. This is still too close a call for Wlad to accept this fight since he is too ****scared to fight someone young and big. Wlad can find lots more midgets, fatties and fortysomethings to dupe his fans with instead, as he always has done, so why should he risk Price and start defending against anything close to a bona fide contender?
                    Amazing post from a great poster. I agree, I think it's a 60-40 fight. Let's face it, you and I are not delusional nut huggers like so many Klitschko fans here.. We both know that Wlad got no chin. None.

Anybody that can punch CAN take Wlad out. Haye would have knocked Wlad out cold if he had a 10th of Lennox's courage.

Sam Peter floored Wlad like 10 times and Peter is a F- Version of Joe Frazier.

Comment

Working...
                    X