Eh, I always thought a lower upload speed was better for some daft reason

Comment

replace the ISP hehee

Comment

Comment

Comment

im rocking a with a a few kink in my cable wire so IM hurting

Comment

I dropped myself from an 80 megabit plan down to a 40 as it really did not make a difference. I was paying $10 extra per month for no advantage except in speed tests!LOL

to boston

to montreal
              Last edited by deanrw; 03-23-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

I called my ISP and complained about their prices compared to the local fiber internet provider. I'm now back at 80 megabit

Last edited by deanrw; 05-11-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    I called my ISP and complained about their prices compared to the local fiber internet provider. I'm now back at 80 megabit

I'm getting perturbed with TWC, they raise their rates often, I'm on a triple play thing, and still pay over $150, but i have all premium station except encore. And the promotional period ends soon, so my prices will go up...again.

They recently said they raised my speed 50%, but i don't see any difference. this is the fastest I've ever got, and this was before the "increase in speed...lol.

Can't ever get 1gb upload. I pay for 10mb dl. guess i can't complain about that. It's the tv crap that pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      I'm getting perturbed with TWC, they raise their rates often, I'm on a triple play thing, and still pay over $150, but i have all premium station except encore. And the promotional period ends soon, so my prices will go up...again.

They recently said they raised my speed 50%, but i don't see any difference. this is the fastest I've ever got, and this was before the "increase in speed...lol.

Can't ever get 1gb upload. I pay for 10mb dl. guess i can't complain about that. It's the tv crap that pisses me off.
                      2 Megabit should be minimum now for upload speeds. I mean even standard mail servers now can handle 20 megabyte attachments. At least it looks like your ping times are good and if you are an online gamer that is the most important thing of all. So your connection is a clean connection. That is why with my 2 speed tests above I did one in NY and then another across the pond in the UK. That is the true test of the internet. A speed test to your local ISP will not tell you how good your pipe is 20 hops away.

Comment

Working...
                      X