U.S. Jews not able to fly on Delta flights to Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fucked up.

Comment

Really messed up. You got to feel for the Jewish and all the crap they have had to live with.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
        Really messed up. You got to feel for the Jewish and all the crap they have had to live with.
        You're such a bootlicker its so pathetic

What do they gotta put up with? All the money they gotta count in their bank accounts? Or the fact they run the white house?

Damn that must be a tough lifestyle. Forget the poor and middle class that need help.

Let's help out the overprivileged people cause they have soo much to put up with.

Comment

lol... they run the white house? hahaha

You don't need a reason to hate them, just don't go all emotional when someone doesn't want to hate them with you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            Who really wants to go to Saudi Arabia, it's one of the most backward countries on the planet.
            best place in the world,you haven't been travelling much you bastard so don't open your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              why would a jew want to go to an enemy country??? they're obviously not wanted...for example, I"m not trying to go catch catfish in the southern euphrates in iraq anytime soon...

didn't it say American jews MIGHT not be able to go there?
              If it's fine for Muslims to hate Jews, why can't I hate Muslims?

Comment

well few months ago I remember reading about the 5 or 6 jews having fake passports and assassinating the hamas politician ..they think they can do w.e they want in this world..there are rules for everyone..and let's not speak about how hard it would be for an Arab to enter Isreal.

Delta rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Petroleum Wars View Post
                  If it's fine for Muslims to hate Jews, why can't I hate Muslims?
                  hate who ever you want that's your right but don't get emotional about it

Comment

Type on google, jews in the obama administration.

We'll see who's really running the white house, face it.

The NWO is made up of Zionists.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      hate who ever you want that's your right but don't get emotional about it
                      Why did you tell me not to get emotional about it? Did you sense emotion oozing out of that post?

Everyone hates Muslims.

Comment

Working...
                      X