Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you doing for LABOR DAY WEEKEND?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in my canoe bass fishing for a long while...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      sounds interesting any hot chicks? what are the exact streets and times?
      this is in the OC right?
      tons of hot girls. it's right next to Chapman University! it takes place at the Orange Circle, which is downtown Orange. it's all weekend and starts around 11. it ends around 8 but then you've got all those bars along the street that stay open until 2.

you live around here? if so, you should roll down. we usually meet at my buddy's pad about 3 miles from it and all of us roll down on beach cruisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        tons of hot girls. it's right next to Chapman University! it takes place at the Orange Circle, which is downtown Orange. it's all weekend and starts around 11. it ends around 8 but then you've got all those bars along the street that stay open until 2.

you live around here? if so, you should roll down. we usually meet at my buddy's pad about 3 miles from it and all of us roll down on beach cruisers.
        thanks for the invite bro, but ill be doing the NIKE 10K Run in LA hopefully they'll be some fine smokin ladies there for me.

let me know how this weekend pans out for u, post the results here and ill do the same!

Comment

Working...
        X