Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters of the decade have been rendered unconscious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets put it like this TS to actually answer your original post, and lets look at previous decades in history and their fighters..

1890s: John L. Sullivan.. knocked out
    1900-1909: Joe Gans.. knocked out
    1910s: Jimmy Wilde.. knocked out.. by a midget Filipino in his last fight
    1920s: Harry Greb.. knocked out twice early in his career (but Torrecampo blitz Manny doe)
    1930s: Henry Armstrong.. knocked out
    1940s: Joe Louis.. knocked out
    1950s: Sugar Ray Robinson.. ok he didnt get KO'd but was too exhausted to get off his stool
    1960s: Muhammd Ali.. needs smelling salts & gloves ripped by Dundee against Henry Cooper
    1970s: Roberto Duran.. okay he got KO'd in the 80s but in the 70s we did have "DOWN GOES FRAZIER.. DOWN GOES FRAZIER.."
    1980s: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.. 89-0 streak.. TBE doe.. had his 0 in da 80s doe. Only took 5 years to beat Floyd's current record and still in that 5 years he KO'd a Mayweather
    1990s: Roy Jones Jr... got any excuses tonight Roy? KNOCKED OUT Oh yeah, Tyson got TKO'd by Holyfield in this decade too.
    2000s:
    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 06-03-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Haha, this is ridiculous. What's funny is how TS is going nuts after claiming not to care. He's so worked up. Dude, KOs happen in boxing. I don't know what point you're trying to prove. You sound like a bitter schoolgirl. Why don't you just leave this forum? You won't be missed.
      "I don't care, guys! Really! In fact, I care so little I'm going to have a complete public meltdown and piss and moan about it all day just to show you how little I care! I'm so cool!"

He's gone for good now. I'm sure he'll be back on an alt and, when he does, I'm ready to play "whack-an-alt" with him until he finally either gets over it or ****s off for good.
      Last edited by ßringer; 06-03-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Is it random or is there some story why Andrew Bynum's head is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          Come on, would it surprise anyone to find out Andrew Bynum blew out a knee at a bowling alley?

Comment

• Hmmm...lets come back and do exactly what I got banned for in the first place, that seems like a good idea.

Comment

• It's gotta be nasty over at the home of Boxinggenius27 right now. I truly hope no1 around him gets hurt or injured because he seemed really angry today.

really angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I can't hear you; what'd ya say JSFD26? Huh, what was that?

Oh, that's right, yo ass is still rendered unconscious

Comment

Working...
                X