No announcement yet.

David Haye Greatest Hits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One more round View Post
    The guy has said A LOT of crazy stuff in the last few days. No one takes him seriously, well I know I don't. I'm just laughing at him when I'm bored
    "Ali prime at heavyweight was when he was 197 and a half lbs"

EPIC comment, care to top it?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      "Ali prime at heavyweight was when he was 197 and a half lbs"

EPIC comment, care to top it?

Who said such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        I love how he's even trying to talk up valuev. Yeah yeah the guy was 7"0.. So fcking what. The guy was an incredibly average fighter, able to get to where he did because of his size and the fact this is a ****ty era with a distinct lack of quality contenders. A 46 year old shell of Holyfield beat this guy and I don't care what the judges said Holyfield won that fight.
        Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Nothing beats when he said Pianeta would be the best guy on Ali's resume
        Valuev and Pianeta! . . . If that's who he's using as his benchmark you can understand why he has such a hard-on for Wladimir.

This has got all the hallmarks of an early teen. Challenging - opinionated - emotional - lacking in knowledge, logic or reasoning - idol worship.

What age are you Red Cyclone? If you're a young kid I'll cut you some slack and extend some patience.

Comment

Haye was an exceptional cruiserweight and a pretty decent heavy with power and speed but his excuses and lame performance against Wlad have turned many against him and rightfully so.

Comment

Arab $$

Haye getting to that Arab Money in Dubai; no need to fight

Comment

Working...
            X