24/7 Pacquiao Rios Episode 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sabor View Post
    mannys son would ktfo marquez son.
    pac jr vs jmm jr lol I got PAC JR by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      pac jr vs jmm jr lol I got PAC JR by TKO.
      I see you quoted me in you sig, well you are going to eat **** tonight when im proven right A hole andd you better kiss my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        They are teh same ones who said Roach started it by hurling racial comments at Garcia, when the truth is those comments came after Ariza mocked his parkinsons and kicked him.

You have haters who would corrupt and twist evidence just to make a man guilty.

Even Floyd Sr said that was messed up of Ariza to kick a sick old man who was just yapping.
        I see you quoted me in you sig, well you are going to eat **** tonight when im proven right A hole andd you better kiss my ass.
        youre gonna kiss your own ass, crackchin nyahahahahaha

Comment

Calm the hell down hectari you sound nothing more than a keyboard warrior when you type sh-t like that to someone on a forum buddy. if ur so upset that i quoted u in my sig you could've asked me to take it off? i can see your upset because you following me on different threads with these sad immature 12 yr old idle threats

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that Chinese kid will be yelling the same thing to Rios by the 2nd round

Comment

Working...
            X