Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny gets randomly tested in a fight and lose...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Yeah, keep 'em coming.

When these guys say something, you gotta believe it. But when normal people say something, ie, negotiations took place, you have to provide evidence, which surfaces eventually. You know the story.

Can't wait to bump these threads when Floyd faces Hatton. I'm all for full OST. It's for the good of the sport.
    ...and they would even argue w/ Mr Webster about the true meaning of 'negotiations'. i think some of them have their own

Comment

Originally posted by TheBaadshah View Post
      Depends how he loses...if he throws authoritative punches in bunches and his stamina holds up from 1 through 12, but is simply outboxed, then no. If he appears lethargic without inflicting any real damage, punches don't have the same pop, then I would think he used PEDs in the past. Kinda like Mosley against Mayweather. Against Margarito he was a beast, continuing to throw the same kind of punches at time of stoppage as round 1, yet against Mayweather he was already breathing through his mouth at the end of 2. I know Margarito might have been tailor made for Mosley, but that doesn't explain why Mosley was fatigued. Not to mention he was able to cheat the system in the past.
      Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

People will say he's "innocent until proven guilty" but he's also guilty until proven innocent. But actions speak louder than words, Nobody in the world has a problem with random OSDT other than Pacquiao.

What does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

You know i was beginning to think Mosley was on something or was missing something due to the random testing.
          i def think shane was on juice in the marg fight.

combine no peds with him being super tense, floyd putting weight on his neck then the mental and physical beating he took from floyd=drained by 2nd round.

but i def think he was on juice
          Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-02-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Floyd is the only clean boxer and every other fighter is cheating their way to the top. This is the b.s. most Floyd fans would like you to believe. I honestly feel that Manny has to KO Floyd for them to say he is not on PED's because even if he takes the test and beats Floyds they will still find something to hate on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
              Floyd is the only clean boxer and every other fighter is cheating their way to the top. This is the b.s. most Floyd fans would like you to believe. I honestly feel that Manny has to KO Floyd for them to say he is not on PED's because even if he takes the test and beats Floyds they will still find something to hate on.
              floyd took his fans on a roller coaster ride about his drug crusade in the sport. he really doesnt give a flyin **** about it and sadly, his fans are blindly supporting something good for the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post

He is clean my ass.

"I took shots in both hands"

anyway we would never talk about Pacquiao and steroids if Pacquiao would be trained by Floyd Sr. !

Comment

No.... it just meant he got beat.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    He is clean my ass.

"I took shots in both hands"

anyway we would never talk about Pacquiao and steroids if Pacquiao would be trained by Floyd Sr. !
                    I guess you missed the sarcasm in me posting that. I was mocking Floyd and his fans line of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      i def think shane was on juice in the marg fight.

combine no peds with him being super tense, floyd putting weight on his neck then the mental and physical beating he took from floyd=drained by 2nd round.

but i def think he was on juice
                      this is pretty low. mosley took the PED test to show that he was clean, but some people just turn it around to prove that he was on PEDs all along. I bet if mosley whupped floyd, the same people would be saying mosley was on some undetectable PEDs.

you just can't win/reason with some people.

Comment

Working...
                      X