Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rib injury: Real or bull****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know and don't care, finally it wasn't so long to wait for this fight. I'd say it's not real because he needed to sell more PPV.

Comment

I like the fact that ya'll are seeing past the BS thread and focusing on the war come september 19!!
      JMM has nothing to lose and everything to gain and that makes him a very very dangerous person!

Comment

bull**** obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
          RIB INJURY: REAL OR BULL****?

The return bout for Mayweather was supposed to take place this July, but that plan was derailed due to a reported rib injury Floyd suffered in training camp. Mayweather has been uncharacteristically elusive in detailing the injury, stating that it was a freak accident and beyond that he refuses to describe how it happened. Many skeptics believe that the injury was a farce and was only derived to save face seeing ticket sales were dismal.
          no one knows for sure except floyd and his team. but it was awfully convenient that floyd got a rib injury while the fight was not selling well....

Comment

Nobody believed that ****.

Comment

Didn't really believe it at the time, but I think it's real. He wears a rib brace while training or did to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Didn't really believe it at the time, but I think it's real. He wears a rib brace while training or did to start with.
                but why would he need a rib brace while not sparring? is the brace supportive?

Comment

more likke who gives a **** cuz if the fight happened in july we wouldnt be all excited for next saturday

Comment

What do you expect from floyd, it's all toro caca.

Comment

Working...
                    X