Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an English born person of Bangladeshi (South Asian) heritage. I don't understand why Faryal would choose to marry a person like Amir Khan. In South Asian culture, marriage suitability (from the family's point of view) is determined mostly by class, upbringing and money. This line of thinking is even more prevalent in Pakistani culture.

Khan might have a lot of money but he is severely lacking in the class department. He comes from a working class family and has a terrible record when it comes to indecency and womanising. These things are viewed with extreme contempt in traditional Asian culture.

So when a middle class, educated woman from a nice family like Faryal chooses to marry an inarticulate man with little education, a terrible track record on decency and a rather unsophisticated accent; one has to wonder what the motive is.

If it is indeed only for the money then don't be surprised if Faryal let's this one go, even if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post

So when a middle class, educated woman from a nice family like Faryal chooses to marry an inarticulate man with little education, a terrible track record on decency and a rather unsophisticated accent; one has to wonder what the motive is.

If it is indeed only for the money then don't be surprised if Faryal let's this one go, even if it is true.
      I think you nailed it although I have a gut feeling Team Khan has syphoned off a lot of money and Khan won't have the PERSONAL wealth many think he will have when it is all over.

Comment

wow that is not nice Khan...

Comment

western civilization has corrupted the young brother.

Comment

"I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!" *Bill Clinton voice*

Comment

Well if it's true then lets just say banging a few broads is better than shoving lines of coke up your nose like Hatton did (and probably still does?)

Comment

Amir khan is simply " a mere con

Comment

Whooooaahhhh dude just clicked the link and saw the pictures, in the photo with Amir- that Tara girl looks like the "you mad" troll face lmfaoo

Comment

In all seriousness I agree with the people saying they wouldn't get married until they retire. There would be virtually no reason for me to settle down when I have other commitments and women literally throwing themselves at me.

Comment

If that's true that's pathetic, cheating with these women when Khan has a pretty woman who seems to have good standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X