No announcement yet.

Need a Stream for HBO Klitschko/Haye Faceoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    This is the most excited I have been for a HW match up in years.
    Bro you aint lyin

Comment

Someone upload it to YT.

So excited for this fight! So is Shakira.

Comment

Man that was amazing I got goosebumps

Comment

So who won the war of the words?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            It depends how Haye approaches the fight if he comes in like he did against Valuev i think Wlad will be effective using his usual slow paced cautious style.
            I suspect Haye will be cautious early. Two things he's mentioned repeatedly (and thus, stand out) is that Wlad is used to things being comfortable and "no ruffling of feathers" and also that his being unpredictable has allowed him to gain an edge in the mental back and forth. The former might make one assume he's going to try to rough Wlad up but the latter tells me that's what Wlad expects and thus Haye is going to try to throw him off his game. Haye is a counterpuncher. Make no mistake about it though, he will be seeking that chin. Unfortunately for him, so will Wlad and I'd be surprised if Haye doesn't taste canvas at some point, probably for good.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I suspect Haye will be cautious early. Two things he's mentioned repeatedly (and thus, stand out) is that Wlad is used to things being comfortable and "no ruffling of feathers" and also that his being unpredictable has allowed him to gain an edge in the mental back and forth. The former might make one assume he's going to try to rough Wlad up but the latter tells me that's what Wlad expects and thus Haye is going to try to throw him off his game. Haye is a counterpuncher. Make no mistake about it though, he will be seeking that chin. Unfortunately for him, so will Wlad and I'd be surprised if Haye doesn't taste canvas at some point, probably for good.
              Yeah im a bit worried the actual action of this fight will be a let down until someone gets kod. I mean from my point of view just the anticipation and knowing that it could end at any time will make it exciting for me but for hw boxings sake this fight needs to be at least decent.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Yeah im a bit worried the actual action of this fight will be a let down until someone gets kod. I mean from my point of view just the anticipation and knowing that it could end at any time will make it exciting for me but for hw boxings sake this fight needs to be at least decent.
                I don't mind it being a slow tempo or cautious fight as long as it's tense and closes with a bang. I think that's what might happen. I almost don't want an early KO--a mid round stoppage would be pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                X