Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because they are #1 at that division doesnt mean he fought the best. Everytime he is faced with a real challenge he either retires or fights a lesser opponent for more money,
    Ill say it again Im am totally confident he could have beaten Pwill, Margs, a prime Cotto, a prime pac, but facts are facts and he either never faced them or he waited til they were washed up
    those are facts larry and you trolling at the #1 in the division shi t is just garbage

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I hate him because he's a vagina.
      Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I'm pretty sure it's because he's a ****.
      Preferring wood these days?lol

Comment

So did you think of this thread during your time being banned? Another great thread btw...

What's next? "Why Floyd is the best" ?

Comment

Peopled hated a lot of fighters once upon a time. Floyd's sure not a great person, but no one have him anything or knows what he had to grow up in either. Only he knows that and Floyds earned it in boxing the hard way. Not like a Canelo or Chavez Jr that were instant stars once they came into the game. Hopefully he ens his career with some good fights for the fans.

Comment

i don't care for floyd mayweather the person. he's entertaining inside and outside of the ring, but i don't care for the man he is outside of the ring.

inside the ring his boxing skills are as good as i've seen. that said, he has not fought a slew of very good to great fighters, and will be ranked below the greatest of the great accordingly.

Comment

Dude, paragraphs - use 'em. My eyes are ****ing hurting after reading that.

Agree with you though.

Comment

I like him as a fighter.

I dislike the fact that he wasted years in semi-retirement and fights so infrequently.

Comment

Also Larry, why do you even care how people feel about Floyd, like you said he is a winner and the best and there is nothing anyone can do about it so here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Just because they are #1 at that division doesnt mean he fought the best. Everytime he is faced with a real challenge he either retires or fights a lesser opponent for more money,
                    Ill say it again Im am totally confident he could have beaten Pwill, Margs, a prime Cotto, a prime pac, but facts are facts and he either never faced them or he waited til they were washed up
                    those are facts larry and you trolling at the #1 in the division shi t is just garbage
                    he did not face margo or cotto then because he had left top rank cause arum did not wanna guarantee him the money he wanted and did not want to make the oscar fight so left and fought everyone he wanted to face except margo who was still with top rank,notice as soon as cotto left him and floyd fought no problem..if he did not face the #1 ya'll would be on here claiming he was ducking them just like brian kenny was say before he fought baldo and like that dude on the radio was saying before he faced mosley

Comment

yea...what Bringer and Bo said

Comment

Working...
                      X