Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    They made a documentary about him

They made one about Roy Jones before the second Tarver fight
    They made one about Hamed before the Barrera fight
    They made one about Ali before the first Frazier fight
    They made one about Ali before the Larry Holmes fight

And I feel like there's more

The only time a documentary preceded a win was the Rumble in the Jungle (but that's assuming the documentary was about Ali and not Foreman )
    Wow, that's a good point too. It's kind of like the Madden curse I guess...it just falls into place like a piece to a puzzle. The writing is on the wall, the smell of fate in the air....we shall see on Sat if Ricky can deny destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      They made a documentary about him

They made one about Roy Jones before the second Tarver fight
      They made one about Hamed before the Barrera fight
      They made one about Ali before the first Frazier fight
      They made one about Ali before the Larry Holmes fight

And I feel like there's more

The only time a documentary preceded a win was the Rumble in the Jungle (but that's assuming the documentary was about Ali and not Foreman )
      They made a documentary before the Mayweather fight and the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        sorry mate didnt read it! great minds and all that...
        No worries I think hatton will fold after a shocking realisation he hasn't got
        It in him after one round senchenkos jab will be the deciding factor

Comment

Where can I watch the doc about this fight rocky is always entertaining to listen to

Comment

It all depends on his chin imo.

His reflexes will be ****ed up, also his stamina. Still, it depends on how he will take those shots. If he will be able to, he might win the fight, otherwise he is going to get destroyed.
            one thing for sure is that he is already thinking about world titles and malignaggi: big mistake. He should start slow, he should have even started with an 8 round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jio999 View Post
              Where can I watch the doc about this fight rocky is always entertaining to listen to
              It's on the channel5 youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/demandfive

Comment

You cant store fitness, and thats why people who just turned pro early in their careers dont fight 12 rounders and fight 6 rounds or whatever rounds it is.

Hatton has had 3 years out, and only God knows how much actual exercise he actually did, like roadwork and stuff. Just cos he fought 12 rounders before dont mean to say he should go right at it.

But we'll see. Ricky needs some body attacks as that is what bought him success. But Hatton was not an ordinary fighter, so maybe he can just comeback and be too good for most of the opposition not named Pac or Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingTheBull View Post
                  It all depends on his chin imo.

His reflexes will be ****ed up, also his stamina. Still, it depends on how he will take those shots. If he will be able to, he might win the fight, otherwise he is going to get destroyed.
                  one thing for sure is that he is already thinking about world titles and malignaggi: big mistake. He should start slow, he should have even started with an 8 round fight.
                  This is what I was thinking. Take an 8 rounder against a no name with a decent record to gauge what you have let and where you are at now. Taking this fight is putting himself back in the world spotlight against a guy that is better than a lot of people give him credit for. If Hatton folds up in this fight, he won't be able to hide from the media, the fans, his neighbors....the embarrassment might push him over the edge.

Comment

I'll admit some ignorance here... I only knew a slight amount about Senchenko when the talks of he and Malignaggi fighting started, I watched a couple of his bouts on Youtube, but for some reason I thought he had a win over Joel Julio or somebody. Must have had him confused with Dzinzurik.

Anyway... look at Senchenkos record guys. Look at it! The man has some skill, but he had never fought anyone even close to world class until Paulie. His best wins are against Charlie Navarro, who fought a close one against Sebastian Lujan, and some undefeated at the time named Yuriy Nuzhnenko, who went on to loose wide to Matthew Hatton.

Ricky may indeed be shot, but a shot to **** Hatton should still steamroll this guy.
                    Last edited by paulf; 11-22-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      They made a documentary before the Mayweather fight and the Pacquiao fight.
                      But that's a half ass documentary and they got those documentaries while all the conditions were in their favor

Jones was coming off a huge cut in weight
                      Ali coming off a 3 year lay off
                      Ali severely aging and no doubt experiencing the earliest stages of Parkinson's
                      Hamed... Barrera is a beast

Hatton is coming off a long lay off, a huge fluctuation in weight, and severe aging...

Comment

Working...
                      X