Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Colorado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you still down by beltsville/hyattsville or whatever?

i thought you were working on diesel trucks, how did that turn into a govt job?

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      you still down by beltsville/hyattsville or whatever?

i thought you were working on diesel trucks, how did that turn into a govt job?
      nope ... I'm now staying in Fort Washington by the National Park // National Harbor ... I landed a job for the Department of Public Works working on the Diesel Trucks (Snow plow/salt Trucks) and bc of my experience I got placed high on the govt pay scale ... I've been putting in the OT getting those trucks ready the last couple months ... did you see it almost snowing today ??? I thought I was going in to work

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        nope ... I'm now staying in Fort Washington by the National Park // National Harbor ... I landed a job for the Department of Public Works working on the Diesel Trucks (Snow plow/salt Trucks) and bc of my experience I got placed high on the govt pay scale ... I've been putting in the OT getting those trucks ready the last couple months ... did you see it almost snowing today ??? I thought I was going in to work
        man, i havent seen *****... i've been at work since 8am. getting ready to head out shortly, hope its nice and clear out now. how you like it down that way? are you close to Oxon Hill area? Ive heard a lot of great things about the National Harbor

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          man, i havent seen *****... i've been at work since 8am. getting ready to head out shortly, hope its nice and clear out now. how you like it down that way? are you close to Oxon Hill area? Ive heard a lot of great things about the National Harbor
          Yeah man I'm right down the road from the Harbor ... I'm working my a$$ off but it looks to be paying off now ... Life is good ... I'm gonna keep working the OT while it's being offered ... the area is awesome, for being PG county of course

Comment

I lived in Littleton, CO for seven years and it's a beautiful state. The weather there is great. It can literally pour down rain for ten minutes and then be really sunny the next. Denver is a nice city and the people there are very friendly.

I loved it there

Comment

Considering cost of living what is a good salary for denver?

Comment

Broncos give away talent for draft picks they squander.

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
                  Considering cost of living what is a good salary for denver?
                  I wouldn't know ... you tell me bro

Comment

Yeah man I'm right down the road from the Harbor ... I'm working my a$$ off but it looks to be paying off now ... Life is good ... I'm gonna keep working the OT while it's being offered ... the area is awesome, for being PG county of course
                    hell yeah, you said it right there.... PG county is ROUGH! but make that money while you can son! enjoy that city life

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    I lived in Littleton, CO for seven years and it's a beautiful state. The weather there is great. It can literally pour down rain for ten minutes and then be really sunny the next. Denver is a nice city and the people there are very friendly.

I loved it there
                    cool man, thanks... so far i've heard all good, just waiting for someone to burst my bubble

any thoughts on Colorado Springs? i might actually be leaning more towards there than denver, but colorado itself is calling

Comment

I stayed in Boulder which is outside of Denver, but it is beautiful there. Hope you are used to the cold. The elevation is also high so if you play sports it will take awhile to get used to the thinner air.

Comment

Working...
                      X