No announcement yet.

Dirrell: I regret fighting Froch in his hometown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He should feel some regret because Froch got the hometown decision, but it was good experience for him. He'll never make the mistakes he made in that fight ever again.
    Bo,it can't be a hometown decsion if the fight was close(which it was)Froch won a split decsion..It was a close fight that Dirrell did not win..

Comment

MAYBE you should regret faking a neurological injury and NOT fighting Andre Ward you freaking sourpuss because you had the chance to be at the top of the division and you didn't.

You are nothing, scumbag.

I seriously get so pissed off from even seeing this guy's face and talking ****. Back training after a few months from a neurological disorder ha? Unbelievable.....I hope the boxing community *****s this fraud out.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Froch did get physical but only through frustration. It's not happened in any of Froch's fights before or after, Dirrell was the problem. I don't care if he landed a few good looking combos, Dirrell never deserved to win and thankfully he didn't.
        22,000 posts! **** sake

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          22,000 posts! **** sake
          Less than 1000 a month.

22k posts / 944 days = 23 posts per day

Comment

Less than 1000 a month.

22k posts / 944 days = 23 posts per day
            Oh I see..

Comment

Froch did get physical but only through frustration. It's not happened in any of Froch's fights before or after, Dirrell was the problem. I don't care if he landed a few good looking combos, Dirrell never deserved to win and thankfully he didn't.
              If you mean frustration because the kid would get his and get out then I agree? Dirrell was winning that fight early and I do believe in another place he wins. Only because some of the rough stuff would have been better controlled.

That being said the right man won on that night. Froch pulled out the veteran tricks and andre couldn't respond.

Still dirrell is a superior talent who outskilled froch and abraham rather easily. If he comes back mentally strong, watch out

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                MAYBE you should regret faking a neurological injury and NOT fighting Andre Ward you freaking sourpuss because you had the chance to be at the top of the division and you didn't.

You are nothing, scumbag.

I seriously get so pissed off from even seeing this guy's face and talking ****. Back training after a few months from a neurological disorder ha? Unbelievable.....I hope the boxing community *****s this fraud out.
                you're clueless, and an idiot

Comment

this guy knows what's up

Comment

He outclassed froch imo

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      If you mean frustration because the kid would get his and get out then I agree? Dirrell was winning that fight early and I do believe in another place he wins. Only because some of the rough stuff would have been better controlled.

That being said the right man won on that night. Froch pulled out the veteran tricks and andre couldn't respond.

Still dirrell is a superior talent who outskilled froch and abraham rather easily. If he comes back mentally strong, watch out
                      Frustration through Dirrell being a bitch, holding, falling all over the place. He was just looking for an easy way out to get points taken off Froch. There is no veteran tricks, that fight was a farce. Dirrell is a bitch and he proved it again in the Abraham fight when he took the easy way out again.

It's sad that with all the talent and potential Dirrell has, he's still a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X