Tyson Fury vs Neven Pajkic set for November 12th in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Neven Pajkic set for November 12th in Belfast

http://www.boxen.de/news/tyson-fury-...n-pajkic-14376

The unbeaten British heavyweight Tyson Fury (16-0, 11 KOs), an opponent for his fight appears on 12 Found to November in Belfast. "I am boxing on the 12th November against Neven Pajkic "Fury writes on his Twitter page. "He is the # 18 in the WBC, I am the # 13"

Pajkic (16-0, 5 KOs) is the reigning Canadian heavyweight champion, he was able to secure in February this year, the vacant title against Johnnie White. By Nicolai Firtha Pajkic Fury and also have a common enemy: while Fury but managed a victory against the Americans early, Pajkic 2009 celebrated a narrow points victory. In his last fight defeated Pajkic way against the former German champion Andreas Sidon.

Another Twitter message from the eccentric Fury also makes the headlines: the 23-year-old wants to challenge the former UFC champion Brock Lesnar. "I want to do something crazy, like a fight between boxing and MMA. Vs. Fury. Lesnar - a fist fight with or without MMA gloves, "said Fury.

Never used to think too much of Fury, but I have to say hes grown on me an awful lot, I like his style, tries to box but always ends up in exciting spurts of exchanges where he can end up up taking heavy shots.

Hes an exciting fighter to watch for sure, and with his new diet regime and whatnot I think he could do some real damage in the heavyweight devision. I want to see Fury vs Mike Perez, that should be a good fight.

Comment

The mediocre Pajkic is going to receive a terrible beating.

Comment

Working...
      X