Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
    Froch vs Dirrell full fight here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoEEPoBwf7Y
    I don't remember this scene. Loved Rocky 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSugar View Post
      117-110 is ridiculous imo. So that's 118-110 without the point off. I'm sorry but there were tons of close rounds mid fight, cant believe they could get it that wide
      How Froch allowed to rabbit punch all night long with no point deductions!? Then Dirrell does a little holding and WITHOUT WARNING he's deducted a point. And yes it wasn't even close, Froch is strong and durable but those are his only qualities. Dirrell won by a landmile.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSugar View Post
        117-110 is ridiculous imo. So that's 118-110 without the point off. I'm sorry but there were tons of close rounds mid fight, cant believe they could get it that wide
        117-110 is a bad score but dirrell still clearly won

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          How Froch allowed to rabbit punch all night long with no point deductions!? Then Dirrell does a little holding and WITHOUT WARNING he's deducted a point. And yes it wasn't even close, Froch is strong and durable but those are his only qualities. Dirrell won by a landmile.
          What? he got 11 warnings before a point deduction you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
            What? he got 11 warnings before a point deduction you idiot.
            Really? 11? Because I never recall the referee breaking the fighters and formally warning Dirrell to the judges. I guess I was mixing a drink at that time you idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              He wasnt deducted for holding but rather head butting, which he didnt do either.

Comment

im in england rooting for Froch last night and i'll be honest.. Dirrel won that fight. props to Froch he showed heart and courage and a granite chin but he was outclassed Dirrel won by at least 2 rounds...had so much speed and stamina i lost count of the amount of times he made Froch miss. in the last round he had miles more energy then Froch and Froch had given up. when the final bell rang you could see in Frochs body language he thought he had lost. There were a few times where Dirrel landed Flush on Froch and looked like he may go on to stop him. As for rabbit punching and dirtyness they both were as bad as eachother... you could say the ref did a bad job as he really struggled to control this but at the same time it allowed what i wanted to see pure out agression , wether dirty or not.

dont buy into that bull**** dirrel ran the whole fight..maybe 1st few rounds didnt get involved as much as he should but when it came down to it he landed the cleaner and much more damaging punches he countered almost everything.

Froch fans i know your a loyal fanbase and i know your going to disagree but look at what all the sky commentatators said...well apart from Steve Bunce ...i mean i like Buncey but he is full of **** and says things to please people..Im a Froch Fan too but you cant ignore the facts and evidence... I won a wager on the JT fight and i had predicted either Froch on points to win or Dirrel to win on points so i benefit either way but if you think about it Dirrel is fresher and much faster than Taylor ...Taylor who was totallly outclassing the cobra untill the 12th rnd knock out..it wasnt a suprise that dirrel would win on points i could already see thaty beforehand...but guy got robbed he did enough

ive watched the fight twice now aswell,,,,live last night and recorded this morning

this is similar dissalusion to the theory if it wasnt for joe cortez ricky hatton would beat mayweather.... hatton is a top lad but if he thought that fight a thousand times he would lose each time

i think a tournament like this was an opportunity for boxing to clean up its act...i mean fair enough there was only perhaps a round in it give it to Froch but it was convincing Dirrell....convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  He wasnt deducted for holding but rather head butting, which he didnt do either.
                  He did. Watch the replay. It wasn't a headbutt to cause any damage, but it was an intentional headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
                    He did. Watch the replay. It wasn't a headbutt to cause any damage, but it was an intentional headbutt.
                    It was more of what you see boxers do all the time on the ropes, he wasnt trying to do damage like you said, neither was he WARNED prior.

Comment

One thing that can change boxing forever. Decision reverting. In this case it was so obvious Dirrell was robbed it should be reverted back to Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X