No announcement yet.

Haymon to make over $1 million off Khan-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    They got played by making a lucrative fight for their star fighter in a event that will be plastered with their banner? Oh, ya, they really got hosed. Send me more threats Phaggot.
    Haymon makes an easy $1M from GBP's event. I'd say they got played but that's just me LOL

Comment

They got played by making a lucrative fight for their star fighter in a event that will be plastered with their banner? Oh, ya, they really got hosed. Send me more threats Phaggot.
      oh I see the simple a55 internet gangsta has spoken. I wish we could have a NSB poster boxing tournament so I could get the opportunity to comatose your b1tch ass

Comment

as a matter of fact b1tch boy you can find me all day every day in Jamesville NC. Small town America. I ain't hard to find . Please come see me. and that's not a threat that's a promise

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
          Haymon makes an easy $1M from GBP's event. I'd say they got played but that's just me LOL
          They made a deal and he got paid, no one got played.
          Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
          oh I see the simple a55 internet gangsta has spoken. I wish we could have a NSB poster boxing tournament so I could get the opportunity to comatose your b1tch ass
          I highly doubt it, guys like you who worship other men are pathetic pu$$ies who have no life experience.

Comment

as a matter of fact b1tch boy you can find me all day every day in Jamesville NC. Small town America. I ain't hard to find . Please come see me. and that's not a threat that's a promise

Sure I'll be right down there.

Comment

They made a deal and he got paid, no one got played.

I highly doubt it, guys like you who worship other men are pathetic pu$$ies who have no life experience.
              Come see b1tch boy. Facebook me so you know what I look like. The name is Hayward Burroughs.

Come see me internet gangsta.

Comment

Haymon fans are hilarious they will spin crap and call it gold all day long. It is not in Haymon's best interest that this fight is happening. But he couldn't block it so he conceded to step aside and take his commission. Golden Boy and HBO will make millions and millions from this fight and that burns Haymon fans. Just a week ago Haymon fans were talking about how big Khan vs Garcia was going to be for PBC. But they lose that fight and give Golden Boy a fighter who will generate millions for them the same promoters who are suing Haymon for 300mil and the fight is on HBO the network Haymon created PBC to put out of business. But let these idiots tell it this is a victory lap for Haymon losing money and chance to further your new brand and help the people suing and the network you are competing against.

Comment

Sure I'll be right down there.
                  Just so we're clear NC is where I'm at right now but that's not where I'm from. I will beat the dog s1ht out of your a55. I prefer action over talking. So man up and come get your a55 whooped

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
                    Are you dumb GB didn't pay Haymon nothing. They paid Khan!!! What Khan chooses to do with his money is on him. GB is making far more then 1 mil by promoting this fight. Haymon gets his commission based on his agreement with Khan he will not have ANYTHING to do with this event or the revenues it generates for GB or HBO. Why this upsets you this much is anyone's guess.

Comment

Come see b1tch boy. Facebook me so you know what I look like. The name is Hayward Burroughs.

Come see me internet gangsta.
                      youre the Internet gangster Hayward. Pretty sure you threatened me in a message and now keep telling me to come see you. As if I'd waste my time coming to some third world American ****hole that holds 500 rednecks. You're also grossly overweight and would be exhausted after the first punch you throw. Go try this shtick on someone else who is afraid of black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X