Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna rate but rank the oscar nominated movies which I enjoyed the most to the least. Everyone got their own preference but heres mine.

1) Bridge of Spies
    2) The Big Short
    3) The Revenant
    4) The Martian
    5) Mad Max: Fury Road
    6) Spotlight
    7) Room

Have not seen Brooklyn and don't think I will. The Revenant is a little underwhelming for me just cos I've already know the storyline and what to expect, a revenge movie, but great camera work with the close ups and also great acting..

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
      Not gonna rate but rank the oscar nominated movies which I enjoyed the most to the least. Everyone got their own preference but heres mine.

1) Bridge of Spies
      2) The Big Short
      3) The Revenant
      4) The Martian
      6) Spotlight
      7) Room

Have not seen Brooklyn and don't think I will. The Revenant is a little underwhelming for me just cos I've already know the storyline and what to expect, a revenge movie, but great camera work with the close ups and also great acting..
      I watched Brooklyn. Not my kind of film. Very much an old style romance novel story.

My favourite out of all those films so far is Room. I also loved Anomalisa.
      The only oscar nominated film i havent seen is The Revenant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I watched Brooklyn. Not my kind of film. Very much an old style romance novel story.

My favourite out of all those films so far is Room. I also loved Anomalisa.
        The only oscar nominated film i havent seen is The Revenant.

So how would you rank yours? Room was quite a good drama for me but I enjoyed others more. I can see all the fuss about The Revenant because it has Leo in it and directed by the best director in the last oscars but to me its alittle overrated. Its a great film nonetheless.

I think either The Revenant or Spotlight will win the best picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          So how would you rank yours? Room was quite a good drama for me but I enjoyed others more. I can see all the fuss about The Revenant because it has Leo in it and directed by the best director in the last oscars but to me its alittle overrated. Its a great film nonetheless.

I think either The Revenant or Spotlight will win the best picture.
          Will hopefully see Revenant this weekend.

1) Room
          2) Spotlight
          3) The Martian
          4) Bridge of Spies
          6) The Big Short

I stopped watching the Big Short after 30 mins. I may give it another go. It just irritated the hell out of me. It was trying to be too quirky and to similar to Wolf of Wallstreet. Plus i didnt understand much of what was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Will hopefully see Revenant this weekend.

1) Room
            2) Spotlight
            3) The Martian
            4) Bridge of Spies
            6) The Big Short

I stopped watching the Big Short after 30 mins. I may give it another go. It just irritated the hell out of me. It was trying to be too quirky and to similar to Wolf of Wallstreet. Plus i didnt understand much of what was going on.
            Ive not yet seen the Wolf of Wallstreet so I can't compare but not gonna lie that I know much of it all too with all the wall street terminologies. Thats why they are the billionaire and multi millionaires while we are the regular joes surfing a boxing forum. But I kinda like the narrative comedy structure. To me its a better comedy than The Martian. Plus the guy who first discover the housing bubble listens to heavy metal. Thats a plus..

Comment

• Last night I watched

8.5/10

Comment

• just finished watching

5/10

gave it a 5 cause I love me watching some gun fights but the movie sucked balls

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  Last night I watched

8.5/10
                  Did you get a little teary eyed?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Did you get a little teary eyed?.
                    fcuk yeah! lol

Comment

• Bernie with Jack Black and Matthew McConaughey, kind of funny and based on a true story !

7 out of 10 I liked it !

Comment

Working...
                      X