No announcement yet.

[did you know]roberts garcia recalls turning down offer to train miguel cotton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post

Peasant is dead. Havent seen him in months. If he was around it would be Armageddon in this thread.
    He's still around just keeping a low profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Oh really? Then how come in your post below....

[/B]

You seem like an arrogant, even BIGGER douchebag??
      This right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I went to a fight in Salinas back in 2007, his brother was fighting and Evangelista was working the corner. Miguel got up in one round, went up to the corner and started cursing and pushing his uncle Evangelista in front of everyone. His uncle stood up for himself and his brother had to separate them / calm them instead of resting.

AGAIN, I ignored all of this bc I dont care about fighters personal lives but his diva ways also show inside the sport. Look for my posts from a year ago, I used to be a big fan. But his diva attitude towards EVERYTHING is irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

Thank you, in this video you can see clearly that Miguel came in to calm his big brother down. Un like the way Golovkin the imposter claimed it happened. Even the commentators point out that Miguel had no clue what was going on, his father asked Miguel what is going on and Miguel shakes his head and answers I don't know.
          Stax your boy Golovkin is in here rewriting history lol, but he's the realist Rican you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
            Dude you are not Puerto Rican. but if you are then you are one of those that live in a gated community (like someone here told me the other day) if you do in fact live in my birth city as you claim and people in your neighborhood new you come on here bragging about how you would like to see a PR boxer as well known as Cotto get massacred by a Mexican boxer as you always do. You wouldn't have to worry about bumping into Cotto in the streets because one of your neighbors would beat your traitor a*s. It's one thing to not like a boxer from your country but to drool at the idea of said fighter getting slaughtered by a fighter from a rival country makes you Scum.

Comment

Working...
            X