Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear cut knockout by vitali klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have some common sense ppl, it wasnt the punch that ended the fight.

vitali was moving backwards and was even a bit of balance when he threw it, he didnt get his body behind the punch at all and on top of that it barely landed. vitalis reaction after the fight shows he knew he didnt hit solis with a solid punch either.

u can even see solis slipping before the shot landed and holding his knee as soon as he hits the canvas. as he tried to make it to his feet he wasnt least bit wobbly, just struggling to put weight on his leg.

ofcourse i will be labeled a klitchko hater and probably a racist (even though my mom is white) for writing this, despite that its completely obvoius to anyone with two eyes and a brain that solis just hurt his knee.

why do some fans (not just klitshcko fans) feel the need to twist the truth and sometimes like in this case just plain lie to make their fighter look better. its not a knock on vitali that this happened so just be real, be honest. i mean its not like u are fooling anyone.

Comment

Vitali hit him with a monster punch that was so hard it shattered Solis's spine and knee and created a vortex through time that traveled several days and caused an earthquake in Japan and anyone who doesn't agree is probably ****sexual.

With thanks to Anorak.

Comment

I dunno why it's so hard to accept the fat guy got a very common fat man injury. go to any ****ing local high school and watch the kids practice. You'll notice most fat guys have knee braces. being fat is simply hard on your parts. Not only are you heavy, but heavy and soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
          Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked down by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch from a very heavy handed 6'7 250 lb monster. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made him do a chicken dance.

Vitali won by 1st round KO.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass head.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

Vitali Klitschko: "I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

The epitome of fanaticism.

Comment

haha it was that clear cut that vitali himself thought solis was taking a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              The epitome of fanaticism.
              What's funnier is that the second best heavyweight champ knockout percentage of all time is held by Frank Bruno.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked down by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch from a very heavy handed 6'7 250 lb monster. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made him do a chicken dance.

Vitali won by 1st round KO.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass head.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

Vitali Klitschko: "I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

so you agree that lewis stopped vitali aswell no then..cause it was A CLEAN PUNCH THAT TORE HALF HIS FACE OFF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                  Vitali obviously didn't think it was a KO...
                  me either. only fools like these, would cry creating threads and posting gifs, that clearly show there is NOT a KO goddamnit

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    haha it was that clear cut that vitali himself thought solis was taking a dive.
                    exactly...lol

Comment

I didn't take the guy seriously after I saw the pic with a giant jeweled spongebob......

Comment

Working...
                      X