Floyd vs Khan agreed according to Mirror

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
    The greatest cherrypick fight is near. lol
    this is going to be a measuring stick for TMT, if this fight does decent buys, Floyd will be able to pick weak opponents for the remainder of his contract

hopefully it ****ing bombs out at 700-800k, my guess is it'll do about 800k

either way, they're not getting my money this time, you'd be a fool to buy this PPV

Comment

800k is quite generous lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Even though we knew it was coming, I'm still shocked Danny Garcia or Marcos Maidana didn't get the fight. Khan has done NOTHING since 2011. First time Floyd gets NO CREDIT for a win since Sharmba Mitchell. What a bad fight.

Comment

Khan will give floyd trouble just like Ortiz was at the beginning but I think he will make it to the end. Better hope the undercard is stacked cause that would make it buyable.

Comment

Oh well. honestly. Khan played his cards right and approached Floyd at a perfect time. I don't like the fight either and I don't think Khan deserves it, but who else is Floyd going to face?!? Everyone else around that weight class is either a) still being built up or b) has their own direction they want to take.

I would've preferred Maidana or Garcia, but those would've been easy fights for Floyd as well. At least Khan will make the casuals think he's actually doing something with his flashy speed. I just wish they hurry up and announce the undercard so I could laugh hard at how many PPV's they won't sell.

Comment

What a garbage mismatch of a fight.

Comment

The fight has been a done deal for close two months now. All the statements by Mayweather and Schaefer that they did not know who Mayweather would fight was just BS. It's always been Khan and no other boxer was ever considered for even a minute. They were embarrassed by this joke of a fight and did not want to admit Khan was the opponent until the last minute. Bradley-Pacquiao may out sell this dud.

Comment

Working...
                X