Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is going on in the lounge with Mark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bunch of towelheads are mad at Mark for some reason, I think that Alt-Tranny made all of this up for teh lulz.

But MARK set himself up, he made so many ridiculous threads that I have to believe 90% of troll posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Do we really need to bring religion into this?
      It's true tho.

Mark attacked Wazaa, Wazaa ripped him and like normal, his "brothers" are helping him out.

Comment

If relgion is the reason and all these guys happen to be Muslims then its a shame. Anyone, regardless of a specific religion, should not be taking religious based comments too seriously, especially on the internet. Who gives a flying **** as to what people think of your faith. You as an individual have to be strong for yourselves. To retaliate with aggression puts you on the same level as them and get you nowhere.

If its not a relgion thing, I want to know exactly wtf it is? It's messing up the whole vibe in the mo****ing lounge. I thought NSB was bad, we aint far off from that shiz. Fix up mo****ers.

Comment

If relgion is the reason and all these guys happen to be Muslims then its a shame. Anyone, regardless of a specific religion, should not be taking religious based comments too seriously, especially on the internet. Who gives a flying **** as to what people think of your faith. You as an individual have to be strong for yourselves. To retaliate with aggression puts you on the same level as them and get you nowhere.

If its not a relgion thing, I want to know exactly wtf it is? It's messing up the whole vibe in the mo****ing lounge. I thought NSB was bad, we aint far off from that shiz. Fix up mo****ers.
          Try telling them that, everyone else understands that.
          It's the reason them idiots have such a bad name...

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            Try telling them that, everyone else understands that.
            It's the reason them idiots have such a bad name...
            If its a region thing then atleast take it from another Muslim,

Leave it.

Comment

i seen him type "**** mohammed" and i laughed knowing thats what he had to resort to after wazaa smashed him, from what ive seen though wazaa has allowed it now but obviously that stupid comment from him has angered alot of people,

Comment

Do we really need to bring religion into this?
                its called jihad

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  i seen him type "**** mohammed" and i laughed knowing thats what he had to resort to after wazaa smashed him, from what ive seen though wazaa has allowed it now but obviously that stupid comment from him has angered alot of people,

Comment

Comment

Any, and I do mean any comment made, especially on boxingscene should not be taken seriously. As you stated yourself, it was a comment that he probably made in frustration due to being whooped by Wazaa. And even if he made that comment, why are people giving a shiz? Seriously, they need to look at the reactions in history of the person they are defending.

When he (peace be upon him) was getting stoned for being a Muslim, turned a blind eye. Follow the teachings and if anything "**** retaliation". Do things that will benefit people and not cause harm to anyone, even if they mean harm to you. Unless its a phslysical assault on you... Back the **** off.

Comment

Working...
                      X