Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Brother's Dreams Says: Amir Khan will Lose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucas Leiva View Post
    Oh and :'(, Amir lost. Ref was a ****
    Where in B'ham you from, bro?

Aston is my shizer residence, lol.

Comment

lulz prophecy

Comment

What odds did he get on the fight?

Comment

Does your bro dream say anything about me getting rich? For real though I had a certain string of this happen to me, not in dreams but in random though. A few years ago, it happened 3 times, I would be sitting down and out of no where a random wwf wrestler popped in my head and a few days later he died. It started with Bam Bam Bigelow, Atom Bomb, and Mr. Perfect. For a while my friends were calling me the black devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            I've been saying Peterson is gonna win
            I was right all along

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              If your brother even dreamt that then he'd better wake the f^ck up and apologize.

Comment

What does your brother say about the Ward-Froch fight?

Comment

Is your brother Jesus? Tell me about Froch-Ward fight, what's he say about that? I'm gonna bet my house on his word.

Comment

Since this is pretty much a "I've had dreams about so and so happening [in boxing]"

The few times I've had boxing dreams were only two, and both were (to some extent) real.

I remember dreaming before the Cotto-Pacquiao fight that Cotto was against the the top side of the ropes taking a beating from Pacquiao and he was trying to get away but Pacquiao was just beating him down. Lo and behold, it was a beatdown.

The other dream I had was before Ortiz-Berto. I dreamt that Berto got dropped in the first round and then when he got up, he started swinging away wildly trying to ice Ortiz. The knockdown happened in the first round and Berto fought back (to some degree)...

I don't have these dreams very often, though.

However, I broke my two-dream win streak when I dreamt that Haye knocked Wladimir out. Nowhere close...

I'll be sure to post here if I dream anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X